• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Low-Mid tiers upgrade (Fireball calculations)

So, I recently got these two calculations accepted:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Hippoishungry/Overlord:_Zaryusu_unleashes_Icy_Burst
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Hippoishungry/Overlord:_Death_Knight_tanks_an_explosion

Note: Zaryusu's icy burst should scale to fireball given that they dispersed each other when they clashed, and tanking icy burst does as much damage as tanking a fireball spell

This would mean everyone who currently scales to third tier magic would be 8-C, possibly High 8-C.

I was planning to upgrade people to 8-C with the fireball calc eventually, as i was the one who requested it be calced. However what i've been busy doing is trying to clean up the pages in general, as they are all pretty old and not good (some even just kinda bad). After all the pages were cleaned up, i was then going to make a separate CRT covering the upgrade, and taking a look at the scaling of the verse in general. I do agree with 8-C, the issues Bambu brought up for the High 8-C calc make me a little sketch on that one so i might ask around about that one.

Whether or not people are willing to wait for me to clean up the whole verse before applying upgrades and taking a look back at the scaling in general is up to them. I personally would rather have the pages be up to standard before applying the tier upgrade, but I know people can be impatient

I was planning to upgrade people to 8-C with the fireball calc eventually, as i was the one who requested it be calced. However what i've been busy doing is trying to clean up the pages in general, as they are all pretty old and not good (some even just kinda bad). After all the pages were cleaned up, i was then going to make a separate CRT covering the upgrade, and taking a look at the scaling of the verse in general. I do agree with 8-C, the issues Bambu brought up for the High 8-C calc make me a little sketch on that one so i might ask around about that one.

Whether or not people are willing to wait for me to clean up the whole verse before applying upgrades and taking a look back at the scaling in general is up to them. I personally would rather have the pages be up to standard before applying the tier upgrade, but I know people can be impatient
oh yeah, i can help with the page cleanup as well if you want. Do you mind sending the links to your sandboxes so I can see whats already been done?

If you don't mind I'd prefer to work on the cleanups on my own. I have a particular way I like doing things with the profiles and their format and I have a feeling things would just clash. I've just been slow because my job doesn't leave me with much energy to want to work on editing profiles instead of anything else.

If you don't mind I'd prefer to work on the cleanups on my own. I have a particular way I like doing things with the profiles and their format and I have a feeling things would just clash. I've just been slow because my job doesn't leave me with much energy to want to work on editing profiles instead of anything else.
I mean, I'm not very good at formatting in the first place, but i could always be putting scans on things and expanding abilities and stuff. tbh even if you don't like the way things have been changed you could always just use the base profiles instead of my versions of them

Back