• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IV

Well the obvious point is using her as a wedge to tear the holy kingdom apart, beyond that though those are some of the only options I can think of at the moment. There aren't alot of roots of progress for the mad eyed archer, her freindship with cz is liable to grow i suppose...

Main story no contest, main story ainz has full access to nazericks treasure, hes had more time to test all his abilities and there effects in new world.

He's trained as a warrior and has vastly more understanding of new world, to top it off he has access to the npcs and the army of undead he has been activally creating. He's just better set up overall.

Side-story Ainz has been in the New World for 200 years. He should have waaaay more actual experience and knowledge of the New World.

Oh, I wasn't thinking it like that, I was thinking along the lines of side story ainz being transported to main story timeline. so fair enough. Hmm...that makes this a lot closer, the older ainz has more expiernce/knowledge but younger ainz has access to more equipment, undead army and the gaurdians....

I give it to Younger ainz high diff, older ainz has the advantage in experience but the rest of their stats are equal. Younger ainz equipment and gaurdians push it in his favor.

Yeah, just in the first few years, he fought two Dragon Lords.

If the main Ainz isn't allowed to retreat and change gear/call for help, the side-story one should be able to win decisively. He has the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown as standard gear, while the main Ainz doesn't, that alone is a huge advantage.

Also true....hmmm, maybe side ainz can take this....honestly I still think main ainz has the advantage (especially with assitance or prep time) with preptime he has all the equipment of his former guild mates.

So with no preptime or prior knowledge I agree side ainz takes this, with those main ainz stands a good chance at taking it.

If we let them have outside help than it becomes a stomp for main ainz.

Main Ainz has barely been in NW for 2 years, Side story should be stronger tactically or perphaps Evileye slowed his progress in experimenting? He did say they left WCIs alone, something the anxiety filled main timeline would rather die than do so.

Its not just that ainz didn't have an information network in the side story, he didn't have the genuis of demiurge, albedo, and pandoras actor to assist him in gathering information, he also didn;t have couchcytus to train him in melee.

Still no prep, probably goes to side ainz. With prep and prior knowledge I give it to main ainz. Outside assitance makes it a stomp.

Main Ainz would escape as soon as he spots another Ainz. Then, he would prep and win. A vsbattle scenario where he instantly has to fight doesn't make sense for Overlord's style.

Both would run away, and Main Ainz would send a squad of eyeball corpses which would probably spot Side Ainz through his perfect unknowable. Either that, or Side Ainz teleports to the other side of the planet.

Yeah side ainz would run and not look back main ainz will hunt him down to avoid future problems, and with his equipment and gaurdians theirs not much side ainz can do in retaliation.

Really, both are likely to believe that the other is just a Doppelganger, but Suzuki would prob just flee anyway to keep Keno and the rest of his guild safe.

Yeah and hes gonna stay hiding because thats his only real option, ainz kingdom is set to take the world and with the genuise of demiurge, albedo, and pandoras actor hunting him down I have trouble buying he can escape forever...

Yeah Nigredo's gonna be able to find side ainz, he has no way to set up defenses powerful enough to block it, so main ainz will find him and send pandoras actor and shalltear (or literally any combo of gaurdians) to deal with him. Probably show up himself to help...

Greater Teleportation has no known limit; it's quite possible divination has a huge limit. Even if she only has a country-wide limit, it still won't take long.

She might be limited on who she can find, also. She found Shalltear, but she was part of the guild. If Nigredo doesn't really know who it is, she probably can't find them.

For example, Ainz didn't use her to find who controlled Shalltear. Or the location of Clementine and Khajit.

i really don't see a scenario where side ainz comes out on top in character. Main ainz has to many resources at his disposal. The best case for side ainz is hiding from main ainz and the rest of the guild

He didn't use her for Clementine and Khajit because he didn't need to, and there was no time to deal with her shenanigans anyways. We know that you can find someone by searching for their items, which will be quite convenient for finding Side Ainz.

He still has no idea where those two are, so if he could just do a Google search and find them, I'm sure he'd have. Items would be weird, since main Ainz has copies of those. She can look, say, for the Staff, and it just points to the eighth floor. Or looks for "Ainz", and just points to the main Ainz.

Keep in mind that she's using the highest tier divination spells here. They were very important for PvP. If they are so easily tricked, would that have been the case?

In this case, it's basically an exact replica of a person and their equipment. Not something you could easily do in a game.

All right how does side ainz stop main ainz conquest? keeno isn't laible to not want to fight main ainz. Shes also far weaker than her counterpart in main series as she took several research based classes, so shes a non issue.

Main ainz still has a severe advantage in forces, all the gaurdians are equipped with wci. Im not sure how he can win against main ainz with acess to his resources.

side ainz best bet would be a sneak attack but thats something ainz has been preparing for since his arrival in new world

Back