• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Discussion Mk.VI

Their stats rise but should be still restricted by level based damage. Not sure where level 30 came from.

oh btw I have another possible feat for Ainz:

could we count him using negative burst on the angels as atomization or vaporization of steel or does that contradict smth. in the source ?

I know this might be a bit cheeky but I'm also new so I just wanted to ask

Not sure if it would yield higher, but Ainz did freeze the entire 6th floor with Creation when he was testing it iirc

Also his calculation of the Mare feat doesn't use the anime for visualization, so who knows it may be higher, tho probably not much

do we know how big the floors are ?

dammit there really isn't much to go by when all the opponents are ******* fodder and the single target spells don't actually mess anything up other than the target.

Assuming being reduced to "sightless atoms" means atomization, the some of the fodders and the Pleiades might be getting upgraded to High 8-C

Its unlikely they would get upgraded, sadly enough. Like, correct me if I am wrong but isn't that attack using one of Lakyus super swords that can do stuff above anything else she can do normally?

It's just a non-elemental energy attack, I don't think it's that special. At least Evileye and the Pleiades should be above it.

The fact that we couldn't use it to upgrade everyone else. If it's just High 8-C with that one attack there's no issue.

Though, maybe the Pleiades? It's one of those annoying situation where is hard to say if what they do should be above the capabilities of the sword or not.

It could merit them a Likely High 8-C because I don't think, unless it was a supremely good Divine Item or a World Item, that a single sword would allow Lyakus to do stuff way above the Pleiades paygrade (or at least the stronger ones).

I don't really agree with his floor sizes. I assume 8th floor is 20 km with no real evidence of-course

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The fact that we couldn't use it to upgrade everyone else. If it's just High 8-C with that one attack there's no issue.
Though, maybe the Pleiades? It's one of those annoying situation where is hard to say if what they do should be above the capabilities of the sword or not.

It could merit them a Likely High 8-C because I don't think, unless it was a supremely good Divine Item or a World Item, that a single sword would allow Lyakus to do stuff way above the Pleiades paygrade (or at least the stronger ones).
According to the wiki, Ainz predicts the Black Night who used to own the sword was level 60-70, so we might we be able to say the sword is meant for things along that power

So only the top Pleiades would get High 8-C or even Likely High 8-C

Muchacho mrm said:
I don't really agree with his floor sizes. I assume 8th floor is 20 km with no real evidence of-course
Floor 6 size
this is the best view we get in the anime of a floor, with i can only imagine that forest extending much further out

If it's 48 meters of the Amphitheatre in Rome then it's something like 114 meters away from us. Kisama! Maruyama!

the dimensions of the colosseum are described as

The colosseum was oval in shape, 180 meters on its long axis and 150 meters on the short axis. It was 40 meters tall and modelled after the arenas of the Roman Empire.

Doesn't make a huge difference. Using Earth's curvature or more like this calculator http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm Makes 6th floor 50.5 km

And after a flight of who knew how long, Arche was faced with despair.

It was a wall.

An invisible wall stood in front of her.

The world went on beyond it, but Arche's body was blocked by that wall. Arche was now two hundred meters above ground level and the invisible wall had reached this high.
Arche pointed to the world. The sky, the stars, the gently-blowing wind, the forest which stretched as far as the eye could see. Although she did not think this place could be under the earth, when it came to these people, even that might be a possibility.

can we infer the other floors are roughly the same size?

since the 8th floor is the one that Ainz could cover completely with Creation after doing some digging

Oof, just realised that she can't see a lake and the colosseum, lake is in the middle making the entire floor at-least double that. I feel that it was stated that one of the floors was larger than the rest so I'm not sure if all of them are the same size.

ok so, who would possibly scale to Lakyus's Martial Art, assuming it's High 8-C?

I could see Lupus and Narberal by level, Death Knight's durability specifically, and Evileye

Anyone i'm missing?

Go Gin, Hamsuke.

I'd rather hide this one, tucked away it'll be.'
Sand dune = IRL 328 feet 99.9744 meters

Floor = 100km-/in-M * 100km/in-M * 100 meters = 1000000000000 m3

Sand density 1442 kg/m3

Mass = 1.442e+15

Specific heat capacity of sand = 840

Change in temperature = from normal 20 degrees to 0

1.442e+15 * 840 * 20 = 2.42256e+19

Heat of fusion for water is 334000

1.442e+15 * 334000 = 4.81628e+20

2.42256e+19 + 4.81628e+20 = 120.90191204588910523 Gigatons

I hate to do this but didn't that attack come from/ rely on her sword which was an item an Yggdrasil player brought with him ?

meaning theoretically none of the high level new worlders scale to that ?

oof

edit: I'm dumb this wasn't about the new worlders

Muchacho mrm said:
Go Gin, Hamsuke.
Can you explain why?

I'm going by the idea that apparently Ainz guesses the Black Knight to be lvl 60-70, so i'm assuming it to be used at approx that level or close to it, and neither of them approach that

I don't think Lakyus can pull a lvl 60-70 attack. That's stronger than Dominion of Authority, isn't it? Her just carrying something that strong around, and using it on low-level fodder demons doesn't make much sense. >_>

We shouldn't assume the blacknight was actually level 60 remeber how entoma assumed tia and tina were high level due to nijas being high level classes in ygdrasil yet the girls had nija classes despite their low levels.

that's explicitly because how New World handles classes

this was someone from YGGDRASIL, and must follow those rules in regards to class levels

Are we sure he was from yggdrasil I don't remeber where that was stated? The sword isn't nearly as powerful as lakyus makes it out to be. Ainz assumed it was a player but he didn't have any basis beyond the class being from yggdrasil, and as we know classes from ygdrassil are in new world.

we know the leader of the 13 heroes was from YGGDRASIL at least

but do you really think Maruyama is going to give us much more than that?

Back