• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Discussion Mk.VI

Yeah that doesn't really mean the rest were so why are we assuming this corrupted knight is from Yggdrasil? It seems more likely to me at least that he was an inhabitant of new world.

Fair point :p

either way, this attack seems to be much higher than what people her level can normally do, i feel Hamsuke and Go Gin are too close to her level to definitely say they could tank it, or even output similar amounts of power

@Pen

I guess so, it's something i'm not confident in posting in a blog.

@Ape

Evileye, the player and PDL should have been the highest levels. Even Rigrit is lower in level compared to Evileye. So the item should be 30-40. Also Ainz should know about Kilineiram, the level 50 sword he found in volume 11 was more of a shock

Was Lakyus in the realm of heroes? It's hard to compare the energy attacks with physical ones, but I don't think a random attack she sent against some demons would be that much stronger than what Brain/Gazef/Clementine/Go-Gin/etc could pull

I remember him being right next to her though, not being able to discern from that distance and time doesn't seem right. Also Remedios sword is a counterpart towards Lakyus' sword and that isn't 60

It was a martial art iirc, which can far surpass what the person can usually do/take

like with Clem's Impenetrable Fortress no-selling Ainz's swing

I don't think it was a Martial Art, seemed more like a spell channelled by the sword:

Lakyus channelled most of her remaining mana into Kilineyram. The stars in its body began to shine with an unearthly radiance, and the body of the blade swelled up as well.
Actually, she had to use her mana there, so it migth just scale to the amount of mana she can use? I doubt she can power a lvl 60ish spell.

if mana powering was enough to reliably say it scales, then the cloud moving/creating things wouldn't have run into such opposition

if anything, i'd rather go with scaling it to mid to high 30s and 40s and above

ah, so are we correct in that applying the atomization of a human and multiplying by 5 is High 8-C?

i somehow almost typed 1-C

I don't know, you'd need to get someone else to look at it.

Volume = mass / Density

Average human = 70 kg?

Density of human = 985 kg/m3

70 / 985 = 0.07106598984

Assuming the value given is j/cc then = 71065.98984 * 72416.33 = 5146338172.03 or 1.230004343219407 tons or 8-C for 5 = 6.1500217161 tons or High 8-C

Caster classes work by having a certain number of Caster levels so that you can access higher tiers of magic. I don't remember the number, but it isn't lower than 5. Lakyus can cast the Tier 5 Raise Dead, meaning she's at THE LOWEST level 25... Plus any other fighter levels because she obviously fights from the front.

And as far as I remember, there were at least 2 players. The Leader who was the weakest member but became the strongest over time (somehow) and his "companion" that, if I remember right, PLD mentions when thinking why he refused resurrection magic. Something about the utter shock he felt after killing the companion that had come with him. Unless we decide to assume companion was someone he met in the world but that feels... really unlikely? At least to me.

But yeah, Lakyus is darned close if not already on the realm of heroes. Especially if 6 is really the correct number of Caster Levels and I was remembering wrong.

She evaluated herself as danger level 90. 90 / 3 = 30

Also her character sheet says she is hero realm.

really the only questionable thing at this point is if being reduced to "sightless atoms" can count as atomization

which is the crux of this, so if it fails, i cri

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Caster classes work by having a certain number of Caster levels so that you can access higher tiers of magic. I don't remember the number, but it isn't lower than 5. Lakyus can cast the Tier 5 Raise Dead, meaning she's at THE LOWEST level 25... Plus any other fighter levels because she obviously fights from the front.
And as far as I remember, there were at least 2 players. The Leader who was the weakest member but became the strongest over time (somehow) and his "companion" that, if I remember right, PLD mentions when thinking why he refused resurrection magic. Something about the utter shock he felt after killing the companion that had come with him. Unless we decide to assume companion was someone he met in the world but that feels... really unlikely? At least to me.

But yeah, Lakyus is darned close if not already on the realm of heroes. Especially if 6 is really the correct number of Caster Levels and I was remembering wrong.
WN used 7 levels per tier, you get Super-Tier on level 70, gaining one super-tier spell per level and a daily use per 10 levels.

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
do we know how big the floors are ?
dammit there really isn't much to go by when all the opponents are ******* fodder and the single target spells don't actually mess anything up other than the target.
No clear numbers for the LN

From WN:

(Chapter 79):

"The 6th Floor of Nazarick, the floor that Aura ruled, boasted of the widest area in Nazarick.

ÒÇÇIt was a square four kilometres wide, and the centre held a large lake. Most of the area was not a forest but a jungle, and plains only took up a twentieth of the area."

In the LN:

(Vol 8):

However, the former members of Ainz Ooal Gown hadn't been satisfied, and didn't stop after simply covering the floor with greenery. A Colosseum, giant trees, overgrown ruins, a lake, poisonous pits, twisted trees, mangrove forest, bottomless swamps, and various types of woodland were added to the floor. They had even accepted new residents recently, so there was a small village as well.

Amidst all the sights in this verdant expanse, there was a huge lake at the middle of the floor — though it was still smaller than the underground lake on the 4th Floor — and it was, surrounded by a plain rather than a forest. Compared to the entire 6th Floor, the plain was as small as a cat's brow, but for them, it was large enough.

Which is supposed to be this area:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1om7WrhBWQ

Imo it's pretty clear for the LN if she can't see a desert or the colosseum or the lake at that height. My only problem with it is that the floor may or may not be flat (flat earth lol), which should let you see as far as you want until you get obstructed by atmospheric-haze/vapor or something.

Lakyus attack manga
Hmmm, would the manga be sufficient evidence in place of the anime, due to the vid getting nuked?
Manga also has 5 demons get hit by her attack

Right now we're just going by the human sized demons

unless you wanna find out how much energy to atomize a dog?

It would be 6 or 7 if you look at the results as even the third row are affected. You should first ask about the value given if it's actually cubic centimeters or not.

╠ÂD╠Âo╠Âg╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Âa╠Ât╠Âu╠Âr╠Âi╠Âz╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠Â

Back