• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT: Demiurge, Cocytus, and Sebas Clean Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apeironaxim

He/Him
My journey to clean up the whole verse continues

Demiurge
Summary of changes:
  • Changed his image
  • Adding references and editing some justifications
  • Got rid of Teleportation Negation and just put it in power null, alongside adding him negating some invisibility to it
  • Cleaned up his Range section
  • Got rid of the Active and Passive things in his Notable Attacks section, and just split it into Skills and Spells
  • I advocate removing the bit about Hellfire having resistance neg against fire resistances/immunities. Reason being that when you look at the context, it just means that since Hellfire seems to damage the soul, as seen with Hellfire Wall, that even if you have fire immunity, you're not gonna come out unscathed due to the soul damage.
  • Added a Varies with Summoning to his various stats, since he can summon low level demons
  • Changing his Tier to "At least 9-A, possibly Low 7-C, higher with skills. Low 7-C with magic, Varies with Summoning". I don't want to, but he just has jack for physical feats. He's far stronger than people like Remedios, and he's stronger than Ainz physically (Ainz's phys atk on his sheet being mid 30s to Demiurge's low 50s. As well as Ainz basically saying he is), but his "fight" against Ainz in Perfect Warrior, the thing that would actually give him Low 7-C, is essentially a mock battle meant to boost Momon's fame and Jaldaboath's infamy. There's also the fact that Demiurge is reluctant to even harm Ainz's armor and has to be talked into it, and Ainz probably wouldn't want to hit as hard as he could against an NPC without having to. Basically, Demiurge has nothing to scale him concretely to Low 7-C physically, but he has the possibility due to previous points, it's just not clear and there's a lack of feats.
  • Added "higher with skills" to his speed due to the Celerity of the Tengu's Fan skill
  • Changed Stamina to Peak Human. Unfortunately he doesn't really have anything suggesting it'd be higher as far as i know

Cocytus
Summary of changes:
  • Adding references and editing some justifications
  • Changed his profile image
  • Cleaned up and edited Range section
  • Edited and cleaned up his NA&T section
  • Instead of "higher with IWKS" it makes more sense to change to "higher with Skills", since no doubt Cocytus has several skills not shown that are stronger than his normal attacks by a notable amount, and it's basically just future proofing
  • Removing Breath Attack. He does have a skill called Cold/Frost Breath but uh, it's not explained at all what it does, and is implied to be some kind of enhancement skill, so it might not even be a breath attack at all
Cocytus: However. This. Is. Difficult …Is. It. Okay. If. I. Blow. It. Away. As. A.
Counterattack?
Shalltear: Since we were told to take charge of the offense, perhaps stopping
is the right answer.
Cocytus: Even. Using. Skills. That. Imbues. Properties. To. Attacks. Like.
Aura of Cold. Or. Cold Breath?
  • Added Paralysis, as Immovable Wisdom King Strike paralyzes those with any negative karma at the end
  • Added some stuff to his Intelligence
  • Removing the part of his Weaknesses that says he underestimates opponents at times. That did happen, but he learned pretty quick and seems to have internalized it
“However, the question is what you learned from that battle. Put in a different way, what do you think you should have done to win, Cocytus?”
Cocytus began thinking in silence. He now knew what he had to do to win, and so he spoke freely of his own deficiencies.
“I. Underestimated. The. Lizardmen. I. Should. Have. Been. More. Careful.”
“Umu. Just so. No matter how weak your opponent is, you can’t look down on them… I should have let Narberal see that battle too. Is there anything else?”
“Yes. I. Did. Not. Have. Enough. Information. From. This. Battle. I. Learned. That. My. Chances. Of. Victory. Would. Be. Slim. If. I. Did. Not. Know. The. Enemy’s. Strength. And. The. Terrain.”
“Very good. Anything else?”
“The. Commander. Was. Inadequate. Since. The. Troops. In. The. Field. Were. Low Tier Undead. I. Should. Have. Accompanied. Them. With. Commanders. Who. Could. Adapt. To. The. Circumstances. And. Issue. Timely. And. Accurate. Orders. In. Addition. After. Considering. The. Lizardman’s. Weaponry. I. Should. Have. Attacked. With. The. Zombies. To. Tire. The. Foe. Or. At. Least. Kept. The. Troops. Together. And. Attacked. All. At. Once.”
“Is that all?”
“…My. Deepest. Apologies. But. That. Is. All. I. Can. Think. Of. For Now.”
“There is no need to apologize. You have said nothing wrong, and that was an excellent analysis. Of course, there is room for improvement, but you seem to have learned quite a lot. In truth, I hoped that you would not have to consult others and discovered those flaws on your own… but that is still acceptable. Then, why did you not do all those things earlier?”
“…I. Did. Not. Think. Of. Them. I. Felt. That. I. Could. Overwhelm. Them. With. My. Forces.”
“I see. However, you did think of them after the undead were destroyed, no? Very good! As long as you can improve yourself and avoid future mistakes, then there is meaning to this defeat.”
Cocytus sensed that his master was smiling.

Sebas
Summary of changes:
  • Adding a supporting feat for Supersonic in his Speed section, as he catches a whip-sword by its tip
  • Adding some references and general clean up of justifications
  • Cleaning up NA&T section
  • Removing the Flight part of his Transformation. Sebas can't become a dragon, but rather he's a Dragonoid. The difference between them isn't known, but there is still no evidence to suggest he would gain usable wings.
  • Adding "higher with Skills" to his AP and dura, so it'll be "Low 7-C, higher with Skills, even higher with Dragonoid form", as he's described as being win against Albedo with it despite the fact he would lose previously, and there's no way that doesn't take into account them using skills
  • Removing Sleep manip. I assume it comes from Puppeteer's Palm, but i don't think there's any sleep manip happening. It seems really weird for Sebas to have to need the guy to be awake only for the skill to render him unconscious again, while also seemingly making him conscious again. Far as I can tell it's just putting him into a trance-like state
Sebas brought over one of the men and slapped him awake. The man regained consciousness with a shudder, and Sebas placed his hand on the man’s head.
Sebas had not used much force but within two seconds the man’s head lolled back, then snapped back to its original position like a pendulum.
The man’s eyes were now unfocused, like he was drunk.
Sebas began asking questions. The assassin, a man of a traditionally tightlipped profession, sang like a canary. Faced with this bizarre sight, Climb asked Sebas: “What did you do to him?”
“This is a skill called the [Puppeteer’s Palm]… fortunately, it looks like it worked.”
Climb had never heard that technique before, but he frowned at what the man was saying.
They were assassins trained by Six Arms, the strongest combatants of Eight Fingers. They had apparently followed Sebas in order to kill him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back