• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

BTW from chapter 65-68 Grid fights Pope Drevigo, someone that can use light based attacks. The pavranium disks are capable of blocking some of this attacks and Grid also barely dodges one at the stat of chapter 67.

Close to the end of chapter 30 Euphemina uses lightning to attack faker but he dodges it.

Can't we also use those?
Btw why can't I send pics?

Also for AP:
Novel:
‘You did it first!’

The White Wolf members wanted to cry out. But they couldn’t grumble. Grid’s eyes fixed to the top of the mountain 300m away.

“You first of all. Transcended Link.”

Kwa kwa kwa kwang!

Blue-white and jade energy blades emerged at the same time. It was the moment when one small mountain permanently vanished from the map of the Saharan Empire.

[Your party member Kiki has died.]

-Chapter 238

Manga: Chapter 124 - 125 fight happens. In chapter 124 we can see the place where Kiki was sniping from. Can we calc the size of the mountain from this?

Grid’s eyes fixed to the top of the mountain 300m away.
Don't know if I should asssume the base of the mountain was 300m from Grid or if the sniper at the top of the mountain was 300m away from Grid

Also for AP:
Novel:

Manga: Chapter 124 - 125 fight happens. In chapter 124 we can see the place where Kiki was sniping from. Can we calc the size of the mountain from this?

Don't know if I should asssume the base of the mountain was 300m from Grid or if the sniper at the top of the mountain was 300m away from Grid
btw I'm no good when it comes to calcs. Should we ask someone to make a calc for this or nah?

one of the last chapters, I mean RD can keep up with Rebecca and Hanul got part of Rebecca's power and he can turn into light, Grid got that power and went LS thanks to it but can't handle it.
I have not gotten there, but I will get there eventually I guess.

The problem with speed of light stuff is it gets stated in the novel a bunch and it's sometimes unclear which ones should be taken seriously and which ones are hyperbole. Here's some examples.
As his vision moved from the sky to the ground at the speed of light, Zhang Zheng felt an instinctive fear. Goosebumps crept over his skin.
Chapter 761
The cultivator was wounded once again and became furious. He counterattacked.

‘Was that not enough?’

The counterattack hit Old Sword Demon at the speed of light. He grimaced.
Chapter 1971
Grid charged forward at the speed of light, stopped between Trauka and Judar and activated Transcend. Nefelina released a Breath while he swung his sword desperately along with the God Hands. Two flashes of black and hundreds of sword energies rained down on Judar and Trauka at the same time.
Chapter 1950
Braham’s body, drooping like a broken doll, fell at the speed of light. Braham blankly imagined his end of crashing into the floor of the Abyss and having his brain leak out. There was no motivation.
Chapter 1546
Broken Sword—it happened as Biban pulled out a seemingly useless item and took aim at the fragments of Asura that were approaching at the speed of light…
Chapter 1846

This isn't a big problem for this case, as there's several mentions of Bunhelier moving at the speed of light, so his travel speed can probably scale to it. Hayate's attack speed could also scale to that.

He just needed to maintain a speed that Kraugel couldn’t recognize and Kraugel wouldn’t be able to interrupt his activation of the Breath—Bunhelier was aware of this part and flew at the speed of light while releasing a Breath. Then he came to a sudden stop.
Chapter 1658
The reason why Bunhelier failed to maintain the speed of light was the Dragon Killing Sword.
Chapter 1658
Sound disappeared. The Dragon Killing Sword momentarily reached the speed of light and turned the area into a vacuum.
Chapter 1676

These three statements suggest Hayate's attack speed and Bunhelier's travel speed can reach the speed of light. It also suggests that characters are slowing each other down in battle through status effects or something else, which prevents them from constantly being at that speed. This would be Status Effect Inducement or Statistics Reduction in the powers and abilities section. Characters not moving at their full speed is something we may have to consider for scaling.

Regardless, I doubt some random ranker like Zhang Zheng can move at the speed of light, as that would immediately elevate him to the speed of the dragons and the gods of the beginning. Rebecca has a statement of firing attacks at the speed of light (ex. 1605) and Hanul has a statement about transforming into light, plus they should be comparable to each other and also Bunhelier.

Btw why can't I send pics?
You need to link to an image via the Media part of the blue bar (where things link Links and Quotes are) and it has to come from one of the approved websites. Fandom is not an approved website, so uploading images to the wiki doesn't mean you can post it here.

Also for AP:
Novel:

btw does anyone know someone that can calc this feat??

Also for the manga profile should we consider faker dodging lightning

"First you watched me, now you are threatening me? I'll have to fix that nasty head of yours. Lightning."

Pachchik!

Static electricity appeared around Faker. At the same time, a lightning bolt fell from the clear sky.

Kwaang!

Faker avoided the lightning at a fast speed, producing dozens of afterimages. Then he appeared behind Euphemina. At that moment, Euphemina's hand touched Faker's abdomen.

-Chapter 54

Also for the manga profile should we consider faker dodging lightning

Probably not. Lightning appearing from a clear sky doesn't act like actual lightning, and there are particular rules about lighting feats.
btw does anyone know someone that can calc this feat??
Regardless of whether the 300 meters is the top to village distance or base to village, we need the actual height of the mountain. There are ways to calculate size from perspective, but this is for objects one can actually see. We can't see the mountain itself besides the top in 124.

214 manga chapters of content fully integrated into the profile, still lacks calcs.
I have some notes for this sandbox that I decided to bring up.

Base Powers
I notice my calc is there now, but the Attack Potency you gave for it is wrong. 22167.3222753 Tons of TNT is Town level AKA 7-C, not 7-B, which is City level. Also I don't know if you can give Immortality type 1 for a mention of an "immortal body" as NPCs are aware that the players can resurrect and would more likely be referring to that than eternal life.

Immortality isn't a separate skill, it's just one of the effects of the One Who Became a Legend title.

Resistances
Resistance to Enhanced Senses should be Resistance to Information Analysis because one doesn't really "resist" an opponent's enhancing of their senses, but prevents those senses from scanning them.

With Equipment
Special Jaffa Arrow negating defense is an example of Durability Negation, not Resistance Negation.

Pavranium isn't a Homing Attack, it just targets what it's told to, so it's Weapon Control.

I have some notes for this sandbox that I decided to bring up.

Base Powers
I notice my calc is there now, but the Attack Potency you gave for it is wrong. 22167.3222753 Tons of TNT is Town level AKA 7-C, not 7-B, which is City level.
I did not made that change but i fixed it
Also I don't know if you can give Immortality type 1 for a mention of an "immortal body" as NPCs are aware that the players can resurrect and would more likely be referring to that than eternal life.
They are avatars which means they do not age and the NPCs know they do not age like them
Immortality isn't a separate skill, it's just one of the effects of the One Who Became a Legend title.
One who became a legend never had an official game window explaining what it does, but the "immortality" has one and the translator made it to be called immortality so i kept that.
Resistances
Resistance to Enhanced Senses should be Resistance to Information Analysis because one doesn't really "resist" an opponent's enhancing of their senses, but prevents those senses from scanning them.
I already changed it
With Equipment
Special Jaffa Arrow negating defense is an example of Durability Negation, not Resistance Negation.
Changed it
Pavranium isn't a Homing Attack, it just targets what it's told to, so it's Weapon Control.
It follows the target so it classifies as such

Lifting Strength is harder to get a good estimate for. Although many of the items Grid uses have a stated "weight" values, I have yet to find a direct statement of how this value correlates to real world measurements of weight. What I have found is that the weight value is not impacted by items in a player's inventory, only the items one has equipped. This is clear by Grid saying he can put items in his inventory to reduce his weight value in chapter 22 of the novel.

While there is no direct statement of what 1 weight value is, I found two indirect statements that could be used to figure it out.
Then Smith placed the mixture in the furnace and started to heat it up again. He didn’t forget to mix it together. After mixing it a total of six times, he finished the process by pouring the molten solution into a mold that he had prepared. They would have to wait 40 minutes for the molten solution to harden inside the mold.

Meanwhile, Smith handed Grid some jaffa that had already been completed. “This is the first time you’ve smelted metal, so I will give this to you as a memento.”

[3 pieces of jaffa have been acquired.]

One piece of jaffa weighed around 700 grams to 1 kilogram. 300 grams of jaffa were worth one gold, so it was a considerable reward for an E-grade quest.
Chapter 17
[Yaffa] (3)

[A metal obtained from smelting Jaffa ore. The hardness of the ore has such a weak strength that it is impossible to produce a powerful item with it. However, the properties will change when mixed with steel.

Weight: 60]
Chapter 22

Since 1 piece of Jaffa/Yaffa weighs at least 700 grams and the items has a weight value of 60, that would mean 1 weight value is at least 700/60 grams, which is about 11.67 grams. The real number is 11 plus a lot of repeating sixes.

EDIT: Using the above value, we can estimate Grid's Lifting Strength based on his equipment. Holy Light Armor is 1517 weight, Doran's Ring is 0.1, Failure is 550, Holy Light Crown is 25, Braham's Boots is 50...there are probably more equipped items I am forgetting. That's 2142.1 weight, which would be 24991.1666667 grams AKA around 25 kilograms. That's only Below Average Human...which I don't think is a good estimate for his Lifting Strength. It may be better to get feats of lifting strength rather than using the weight value.

Last edited:
It may be better to get feats of lifting strength rather than using the weight value.
I did find some stuff for this, which we could scale Grid to.

“...I can’t acknowledge it.” Kir’s anger exploded. He stared at Grid with murderous eyes and pulled out a heavy bag. Based on the sounds the bag was making, it was clearly full of money. Were there gold coins that weighed around hundreds of kilograms?
Chapter 831. Grid could scale to this with a statement of "should be superior to non-combat rankers like Kir, who can easily lift hundreds of kilograms."
The Guardian of the Labyrinth shook after being stabbed with Kill. Thousands of kilograms were pushed back. It was a testament to the tremendous weight behind Kill.
This is from 111, though we probably can't use it since he's pushing it with an attack rather than his body. The reason I put this here is because it is the only mention of kilograms I saw in the chapters the manhwa has covered.
Certainly, even if the size of the door was limited to ‘only one dwarf can pass through,’ it would still weigh thousands of tons, and it would be impossible to open with physical strength. It was a completely different test compared to the door of Radwolf’s workshop made using the Moon Night Iron.
[Power of Not Knowing Defeat]
[Gain a strength beyond your potential.
You must win in a fight of strength.
If the next action after using this power is affected by strength, it will unconditionally get positive results.
However, it can’t win against the top three great demons, dragons, absolutes, and gods.
Cooldown Time: 12 hours.
Skill Resources Consumed: None]

Grid’s large hand touched the door of Pandemonium. The weight of the regi stone passed through Grid’s fingertips. Grid felt a huge gravity. It felt like he was rejected by the world the moment he pushed the door to Pandemonium.

“Hahahat! This person is really challenging it!”
“Boo! Booooo!”
In the midst of the dwarves’ booing, Grid pushed the door open.
Chapter 1263. The door is opened with the Power of Not Knowing Defeat, so it could be X normally, Class M with Power of Not Knowing Defeat.

EDIT: I decided to add these to the Overgeared feats compilation page.

Last edited:
Lifting Strength is harder to get a good estimate for. Although many of the items Grid uses have a stated "weight" values, I have yet to find a direct statement of how this value correlates to real world measurements of weight. What I have found is that the weight value is not impacted by items in a player's inventory, only the items one has equipped. This is clear by Grid saying he can put items in his inventory to reduce his weight value in chapter 22 of the novel.

While there is no direct statement of what 1 weight value is, I found two indirect statements that could be used to figure it out.

Chapter 17

Chapter 22

Since 1 piece of Jaffa/Yaffa weighs at least 700 grams and the items has a weight value of 60, that would mean 1 weight value is at least 700/60 grams, which is about 11.67 grams. The real number is 11 plus a lot of repeating sixes.

EDIT: Using the above value, we can estimate Grid's Lifting Strength based on his equipment. Holy Light Armor is 1517 weight, Doran's Ring is 0.1, Failure is 550, Holy Light Crown is 25, Braham's Boots is 50...there are probably more equipped items I am forgetting. That's 2142.1 weight, which would be 24991.1666667 grams AKA around 25 kilograms. That's only Below Average Human...which I don't think is a good estimate for his Lifting Strength. It may be better to get feats of lifting strength rather than using the weight value.
Great work and it can indeed be used because the dragoon harpoon is 30 000 weight without armour which gives around 350kg which is peak human, there is greed's boots that is around 2000 weight which is another 20kg, I don't think we have the values for the rest of the gear but it's relevant
UkZ4wQE.png

1kg should be around 80 weight value.

Unless one of you wants to try and figure out the real weight of the sword based on the measures and black iron weight

So I was looking at somethings and saw that there's a easy way to get a more precise weight value thanks to Dainsleif.

"More than 20kg" is hardly more precise than 750g to 1kg.
If we go by a mid end which is likely much better we can should use 850g=60w which makes it 1w= 14,167.
If we use than one 20kg=1580w then 1w=12,658

We can also get values for Grid max via stats. At level 100 by every point in str he can lift 30 weight, by 200 it's 40, we can maybe assume 50 for 300 and he's at level 306 in the manga

So using 200 level value we get 115,200 weight limit.
Using 300 possible value its' 144,000.

Using your values of 11,67g = 1w we can get something between 1344.384kg - 1680.480kg
Usinfg my value of 12.5g = 1w we can get something between 1440kg - 1800kg

Or Class 5

We can also get values for Grid max via stats. At level 100 by every point in str he can lift 30 weight, by 200 it's 40, we can maybe assume 50 for 300 and he's at level 306 in the manga

So using 200 level value we get 115,200 weight limit.
Using 300 possible value its' 144,000.

Using your values of 11,67g = 1w we can get something between 1344.384kg - 1680.480kg
Usinfg my value of 12.5g = 1w we can get something between 1440kg - 1800kg

Or Class 5

I think the wiki doesn't like to use level and stats like this and the value i wanted to use is 14,167g as mid end between 750g and 1000g

Back