• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

In chapter 1822 when baal fight talima the 2 baal and atrino though that the dragon breath is from trauka but it being weak they think that the breath come from a hundred millions kilometers could this be used for range for old dragon considering baal intelligence should be enough as an evidence

In chapter 1822 when baal fight talima the 2 baal and atrino though that the dragon breath is from trauka but it being weak they think that the breath come from a hundred millions kilometers could this be used for range for old dragon considering baal intelligence should be enough as an evidence
What ****. 200 million kilometers?!?!?!?

What ****. 200 million kilometers?!?!?!?
Maybe yeah it's just said that the dragon breath is too weak it's like a breath fired from a hundred millions kilometers away for it to be that weak and they think that the dwarf is being protected by trauka from far away even after it moved a way and considering how braham who is not even absolute but manage to easily pull a meteor and attack the moon i think it's possible

Maybe yeah it's just said that the dragon breath is too weak it's like a breath fired from a hundred millions kilometers away for it to be that weak and they think that the dwarf is being protected by trauka from far away even after it moved a way and considering how braham who is not even absolute but manage to easily pull a meteor and attack the moon i think it's possible
Thats like 50 million km more than the distance between the earth and sun

I think the feat lacks context is kinda vague so IDK
“It was Trauka’s Breath.”

However, it was very weak. Perhaps a Breath fired from hundreds of millions of kilometers away had reached this point.

“Is it a warning not to target the dwarves because they are his...?”

The interpretation of the two Baals made Antrino frown.
-Chapter 1822
If we assume the breaths can curve and he fired from the other side of the planet won't that mean the planet would be at least 31,830,989km in radius so the world, that the gods can destroy, would be at least 22x bigger than the sun no?

Last edited:
If we assume the breaths can curve and he fired from the other side of the planet won't that mean the planet would be at least 31,830,989km in radius so the world, that the gods can destroy, would be at least 22x bigger than the sun no?
It wouldn't scale the planet it would scale the CONTINENT

It's just range. Looking back at chapter it says he did it from the SKY. Oor not? This feat confuses me.

Last edited:
I assume we'll have a key for level 1000 grid since he grew an extreme amount to where he could easily take down enemies that took a lot of help and effort.

Going up from the 1st floor to the 9th floor, Grid acquired various buffs that were only applied inside the tower. Grid in the tower was stronger than Grid in reality. Even if the level of Baal on the 10th floor was exactly the same as the Baal that Grid had fought a while ago, the current Grid would be able to aim for victory relatively easily.
Even if he is stronger in the tower due to certain buffs he still no diffed beriache and became stronger than baal which is a massive jump

Last edited:
I assume we'll have a key for level 1000 grid since he grew an extreme amount to where he could easily take down enemies that took a lot of help and effort.

Even if he is stronger in the tower due to certain buffs he still no diffed beriache and became stronger than baal which is a massive jump
besides stat redistribution what did he get?

besides stat redistribution what did he get?
He got a title that prevents the laws of other dimensions from affecting him, a sword that summons itself and immediately attacks a hostile force, and hiding his health bar from hostile forces.

Basically more Resistance to Law Manipulation, another example of Summoning (since he has pets and other stuff like Request to Stand With Me), and Resistance to Information Analysis (but only in regards to health) or Perception Manipulation. I don't know what the skill Deception, Confusion, Temptation would qualify as, but it's the thing that hides the health bar.

Is anyone talking about feats from 1859 where King Daebyeol shoot the sun yet?

And is it can be used?

At that time, the god who helped was King Daebyeol. The arrow shot by King Daebyeol hit the largest of the three suns and knocked it down. Thanks to this, the flying ship carrying the giants was able to ascend to heaven.

Is anyone talking about feats from 1859 where King Daebyeol shoot the sun yet?

And is it can be used?

At that time, the god who helped was King Daebyeol. The arrow shot by King Daebyeol hit the largest of the three suns and knocked it down. Thanks to this, the flying ship carrying the giants was able to ascend to heaven.
It's somewhat contradicted by the information in a previous chapter, 1599.

‘The sun, moon, and star... no, is it three suns?’

At the top of the slab, three suns were embossed. Each one was of a different size and one was particularly small. This was why he thought it was a star. Then when he looked closely, he saw they all had the same form. Below the picture was an impressive inscription.

-Our ancestors have ascended to the moon, so we shall ascend to the sun.

“......?”

They reached the moon? Did the ancient giants make spaceships?

‘No, if they had built spaceships, they wouldn’t have said an absurd thing like ascending to the sun.’

The moon and sun here probably meant Heaven and the surface. The moment that Grid thought this.

[The experience of all skills has increased by 30% in return for gaining a portion of ancient knowledge.]

The system message appearing as Grid had the thought that the celestial bodies are metaphorical suggests it might be something different.

O
It's somewhat contradicted by the information in a previous chapter, 1599.

‘The sun, moon, and star... no, is it three suns?’

At the top of the slab, three suns were embossed. Each one was of a different size and one was particularly small. This was why he thought it was a star. Then when he looked closely, he saw they all had the same form. Below the picture was an impressive inscription.

-Our ancestors have ascended to the moon, so we shall ascend to the sun.

“......?”

They reached the moon? Did the ancient giants make spaceships?

‘No, if they had built spaceships, they wouldn’t have said an absurd thing like ascending to the sun.’

The moon and sun here probably meant Heaven and the surface. The moment that Grid thought this.

[The experience of all skills has increased by 30% in return for gaining a portion of ancient knowledge.]

The system message appearing as Grid had the thought that the celestial bodies are metaphorical suggests it might be something different.
Oh yeah I remember it now

Welp

No star level overgeared lol

Oh yea light magic is speed of light.
image.png

How is this contradicting?
I thought maybe it was referring to the suns being metaphorical, but I found different text (in 1860) that suggested something different. See below.

The gods of Asgard hadn’t forgotten. At the time when the Seven Malignant Saints dared to rebel—King Daebyeol’s power as he drew the bow to help them was truly outstanding. The largest sun made directly by the Goddess out of light fell. It was to the extent that Judar was alarmed.

On a different note, Grid's cloth thing is said to control gravity in 1600. He could get Limited Gravity Manipulation for that.

If Grid’s response had been 0.1 seconds later, he wouldn’t have been able to open the Mysterious Cloth and would’ve been swept away by the explosion.

[The self-destruct sequence is stopped by an ultra high density gravity. It is presumed to be the target’s secondary unique power.]

Basically more Resistance to Law Manipulation, another example of Summoning (since he has pets and other stuff like Request to Stand With Me), and Resistance to Information Analysis (but only in regards to health) or Perception Manipulation. I don't know what the skill Deception, Confusion, Temptation would qualify as, but it's the thing that hides the health bar.
After browsing the wiki some more, I think Information Manipulation may fit this ability. It's noted that hiding and altering information qualify for the ability, and DCT hides the information that is the health bar. I would say this makes more sense than Resistance to Information Analysis (since he's not hiding it from everyone) and Perception Manipulation (he's not changing how people perceive him).

Also, could someone link the blog being used for Grid? I want to see what's there so far and if there's anything that can be added.

After browsing the wiki some more, I think Information Manipulation may fit this ability. It's noted that hiding and altering information qualify for the ability, and DCT hides the information that is the health bar. I would say this makes more sense than Resistance to Information Analysis (since he's not hiding it from everyone) and Perception Manipulation (he's not changing how people perceive him).

Also, could someone link the blog being used for Grid? I want to see what's there so far and if there's anything that can be added.
What chapter is it again

Well there is not much content left
1. Chiyou's death
2. Asgard vs Overgeared
3. Yatan's coming back
4. The end of the world
5. Maybe a final showdown.

It can still take like 300 chapters to cover this though
If the series ends with Satisfy merging with the real world or some shit like that I'm gonna regret everything I have read.

If the series ends with Satisfy merging with the real world or some shit like that I'm gonna regret everything I have read.
It has been foreshadowed since like a thousand chapters ago.
There is a meteor approaching earth, something about it hitting earth may lead to total destruction or so.

So I will not be surprised if that's what happened.

Back