• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

People when Baal solos their verse with his shit ton of passive layered status effect inducing and power null hax
0f7395389b5735fd9d2ee57355566efd.jpg

A giant --- Baal's figure became so huge that he could be seen anywhere in hell and he stood tall in the center of hell.
A storm blew. It was a storm created by Baal's fist causing the atmosphere to stir. Then an earthquake occurred. It was an earthquake that happened when Baal took a step and the ruined great hall collapsed.
Baal groaned.
A being who had overcome death-he backed away with a flustered expression. He floundered as if he was frightened.
Finally, Baal collapsed and coughed up blood. The blood quickly formed lakes and rivers, soaking the barren land. Countless shades of gray were escaping from his body.

Hell is as big as the west continent which is atleast as big as earth.

btw, Baal was controlling the river of souls that contained souls from several cycles right? If so how do we judge the potency of his soul manipulation?

btw, Baal was controlling the river of souls that contained souls from several cycles right? If so how do we judge the potency of his soul manipulation?
There is no way to judge the potency, the best way to judge soul is the death knight one of the players that can see soul gauges

Should Absolutes have Infinite Attack Speed via (insert ultimate ability)? I think this isn't really that much of a hyperbole due to how it's structured.

Grid noticed and let out his stopped breath. He soared into the air and flew far away from Baal. It was to control the distance, but it was a pointless act. The ultimate move of an Absolute couldn't be bound by the concept of distance.

This might sound like wank but hear me out....

So mental worlds are apparently an actual physical location and are literally infinite in size. They're treated as another dimension and also have their own time as demonstrated with Biban. Low 2-C anyone?

This might sound like wank but hear me out....

So mental worlds are apparently an actual physical location and are literally infinite in size. They're treated as another dimension and also have their own time as demonstrated with Biban. Low 2-C anyone?
Scan of the actual location part?

Don't have the chapter since I was just reading but it was said to be an actual separate dimension and such rather than something purely mental.
i do not think that is correct, although there are cases of people entering mental worlds physically, I do not see anything to say it scales to physicals

Btw could Braham take the Gojo's Unlimited Void sure hit and Cosmos Fiend(CSM) Total Understanding?
sure, he has a mental space that is filled with infinite info, beside gojo vs braham is a stomp due to tons of passive that braham possesses

Back