• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Honestly, I kinda agree with this.

For this we have the constellation god who was able to move stars and create constellations by doing so.
Naruto novel also stated that momoshiki was absorbing the power of the stars still they didnt accepted any kind of scaling for that. And they even made a rule not to try again

There were some very good threads with multiple sources that could put Naruto to universal. Its even worse considering they accepted the game version but not the manga version considering that both are based on the same feats just with more visuals

he was absorbing the chakra from the star, if that means it would destroy it or not I didn't see.
Him destroying or not was meaningless that part was used to prove that the stars on those dimensions are real and are objects that can be used so they were created with the dimension

We should also get an official calc for any planetary or continent busting feats in the verse. 2 continents as big as earth. Someone I know did a calc and got 54x bigger than Earth but we need something from a calc member.
I can get a calc member to help
Actually you need to prove is not just the translation this wiki know that some words can be similar and the translation can be lost in the way, they might have translated the same kanji to world and or universe because they are very similar, considering that universe was a translation that didnt happened before.
That is an official translation, also getting the raws is something I can do too but it is not needed unless there was a contradiction that it was not the universe, but on wiki world can mean universe or planet depending on context, and now there are two statements that provided context that world means universe in this case
Problem there is "as big as earth" meaning as big as the volume of earth or as big as the surface area? Also that calc has no assume a lot of things like size of oceans and at least one island that is under water
it is obviously surface area, and island under water means nothing here.
There so many things that can calc the distance, such as traveling speeds and all. I will get more

That is an official translation, also getting the raws is something I can do too but it is not needed unless there was a contradiction that it was not the universe, but on wiki world can mean universe or planet depending on context, and now there are two statements that provided context that world means universe in this case
But there is also not the support you have 1 time saying its a universe and tons of times calling it world I think you should ask for a translation yes, also for "official translation" I can tell you that Naruto/Boruto is officially translated by Viz and they still doubt most of their tranlations.

I can get a calc member to help
Also can we maybe start with the Braham freezing feat. Do we consider it freezing the continent or Planet? We use an Ice age calc? What temprature should we have it as?

[Legendary magic has been revealed.]

[The peak magic is freezing the world.]

Braham’s magic brought an ice age to the world. If Garion, god of earth, had dealt with Space Sword...

[Goddess of Light Rebecca has exerted her power. All frozen things are restored like it is a lie.]

Braham’s magic was dealt with by the goddess of light.

“Ah...!”

It was a skill in a different dimension. All players, NPCs, and monsters hunting or living scattered throughout the corridor stood at the border between fantasy and reality as they felt their body freeze for a moment before they could move again.

But there is also not the support you have 1 time saying its a universe and tons of times calling it world I think you should ask for a translation yes, also for "official translation" I can tell you that Naruto/Boruto is officially translated by Viz and they still doubt most of their tranlations.
Again world can mean universe, literally in our standard
It is common for fictional characters to be scaled based on creating one or multiple "Worlds", "Dimensions", or "Realms". However, many users may often be confused on whether those are synonyms of universes or simply pocket realities. They may have indications of being quite large, but they still require some more in depth or specific evidence to truly be universes
And
These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.
And then we have it literally called a universe, that is enough, do not stonewall this again
There i cant agree, example is Grid his "overgeared world" already existed he just "conquered" it.
Grid is not a God of the beginning, Rebecca existed before Asgard, so you comparing Grid to Rebecca is a void argument
Also can we maybe start with the Braham freezing feat. Do we consider it freezing the continent or Planet? We use an Ice age calc? What temprature should we have it as?
I will say continent, it can be calced though

Again world can mean universe, literally in our standard

And

And then we have it literally called a universe, that is enough, do not stonewall this again
Not "stonewalling", im saying that you need to prove that the 1 time it was called universe it wasnt a translation base on the same they were before called world, the same problem happened to Naruto because they were called worlds some places tranlated it as universe and others as just world. I think if you keep this going sooner or later they will gonna ask you for the translation to make sure
Grid is not a God of the beginning, Rebecca existed before Asgard, so you comparing Grid to Rebecca is a void argument
Grid existed before overgeared world what your point? Asgard is the same as overgeared world Rebbeca just had much more time to grow and make it bigger and having more gods, to begin with unless you can prove asgard was created in a little time frame and not years and years it still wont scale to her

Grid existed before overgeared world what your point? Asgard is the same as overgeared world Rebbeca just had much more time to grow and make it bigger and having more gods, to begin with unless you can prove asgard was created in a little time frame and not years and years it still wont scale to her
If we can prove separate space-times then a time frame won't matter. There is some stuff about Asgard being it's own concept of dimension and it being dimensionally separate.

NEver heard of it being called infinite and even if it is you still ned to prove asgard is infinite
There's plenty of examples of it being infinite. Closest example I have on me is this one.
The sword wielded by the warrior of the endlessly huge universe had to exert its influence on the ground. However, this wasn't Dara's power. Dara knew the nature of this holy war and naturally sealed the effect of the power.

I think his issue isn't necessarily it being universe but if the translation of it being universe is reliable. Korean is however more direct than lets say Japanese with it's sekai.
And then that is not my own to prove
Not "stonewalling", im saying that you need to prove that the 1 time it was called universe it wasnt a translation base on the same they were before called world, the same problem happened to Naruto because they were called worlds some places tranlated it as universe and others as just world. I think if you keep this going sooner or later they will gonna ask you for the translation to make sure
Dude it is not up to me to prove that the official translation is wrong, it is up to whoever thinks they may be wrong and not me
Do not say dumb things again, Rebecca existed before everything and has stated to have created everything, stop comparing them.
And rebecca would not even scale to asgard creation but the universe creation and destruction.
If we can prove separate space-times then a time frame won't matter. There is some stuff about Asgard being it's own concept of dimension and it being dimensionally separate.
well since I am the one who made the space-time thread, I do not think they qualify since we do not know the size of asgard, if we get that asgard is universal in size, then well we have 2-C rebecca. They are separate but asgard needs to be universal in size for it to be considered its own universe
Didnt work for Naruto that needs a space time jutsu to get there
stop with the whatabousim

There's plenty of examples of it being infinite. Closest example I have on me is this one.
PRetty sure that is being used
And then that is not my own to prove

Dude it is not up to me to prove that the official translation is wrong, it is up to whoever thinks they may be wrong and not me
It is the job of who wants the universe accepted toprove their translation is relieable
Do not say dumb things again, Rebecca existed before everything and has stated to have created everything, stop comparing them.
And rebecca would not even scale to asgard creation but the universe creation and destruction.

well since I am the one who made the space-time thread, I do not think they qualify since we do not know the size of asgard, if we get that asgard is universal in size, then well we have 2-C rebecca

stop with the whatabousim
You still need to prove all that by feats otherwise its only assumptions.

@PrinceofPein @Suigetsuhyugs This might not be enough but closest I have.
Well if there is more it can be enough
It is the job of who wants the universe accepted toprove their translation is relieable
No it is not, I have the official translation and that is more than enough, if you feel the translation is not reliable prove it wrong, it is not up to me
You still need to prove all that by feats otherwise its only assumptions.
No i do not, statements are just fine. and we have more than enough of those

You all paint me as the bad guy lol
Im talking from experience in my experience on this wiki you need tons and tons of proves and consistent feats otherwise they will reject or worse have a bunch of guys doubting everything you have shown and having to explain that.

When i made my thread about Captain Marvel there was this guy that complained about the size of the scream of pain of one of the characters saying its not big enough to scale i had to keep arguing for an entire page, in the end even with all those feats and evidence they just took it as "possibly" not the actual tier.

Im talking from experience in my experience on this wiki you need tons and tons of proves and consistent feats otherwise they will reject or worse have a bunch of guys doubting everything you have shown and having to explain that.

When i made my thread about Captain Marvel there was this guy that complained about the size of the scream of pain of one of the characters saying its not big enough to scale i had to keep arguing for an entire page, in the end even with all those feats and evidence they just took it as "possibly" not the actual tier.
I'm gonna be honest but it's mostly due to Naruto and Marvel having way more scrutiny and being way more strict

And I can tell you I am more experienced than you, and from my own experience, it is enough
Your arguments were weak.
So far there are no antifeats

No i do not, statements are just fine. and we have more than enough of those
You know there is a thread of revision for Boruto last chapter about reality warp for Eida's ability and despite all the times momoshki stated it was reality warp a few of the members still want to wait 1 month because "statements is not enough" One of them literally said "statements cannot be trusted"

You know there is a thread of revision for Boruto last chapter about reality warp for Eida's ability and despite all the times momoshki stated it was reality warp a few of the members still want to wait 1 month because "statements is not enough" One of them literally said "statements cannot be trusted"
And there was also statement of it been just memory manipulation too, also I was part of the one who said we should wait for the next chapter since there is nothing wrong with getting more contexts.
Here we have enough contexts and statements and no antifeat.

Also stop with the whatabousim, no body is looking at you like the bad guy, but just the guy who stonewalls

And there was also statement of it been just memory manipulation too, also I was part of the one who said we should wait for the next chapter since there is nothing wrong with getting more contexts.
Here we have enough contexts and statements and no antifeat.

Also stop with the whatabousim, no body is looking at you like the bad guy, but just the guy who stonewalls
No there is not, lol there is not a single statment saying is just memory manipulation all its state its how it did manipulate memory

I believe we all appreciate your input quite a lot.

No there is not, lol there is not a single statment saying is just memory manipulation all its state its how it did manipulate memory
yes something saying it manipulated memory means it is memory manipulation, anyway like I said in that thread next chapter will provide more contexts.
That said, let us keep naruto out of this place now, it is derailing

Back