• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

I dont think you understand what the types are about lesser fundamental concepts could apply because they can embodie even the concept of wood which is not fundamental but you still need to affect all wood in that reality
If you cut the concept of wood all wood in that reality will be affected
I dare you.
Said this to any staff and they will laugh their ass off.

Do you want another example? Human gods that embodies concept that already existed and we're killed by specter and nothing happened

When sandman in the series was caged no one in the world was able to dream that's exactly what should happen if the person who embodies a concept is changed

we're killed by specter and nothing happened
They were ursuroed by her, as in swallowed
Also, cutting the concept of wood does not mean wood will stop existing, it depends on the type of CM you have to begin with

That aside, @Rakih_Elyan @BestMGQScalerEver it is best to ignore him and not let him provoke you, he stonewalls everywhere, not just in this thread
This is not relevant yet, let us gather scans for now
I have enough to get CM type 1 for Gods of the beginning, I will add it to the blog, I can get CM type 3 for other gods and the vague ones can be type 3.

Should Kraugel and Muller have a form of passive space-time manipulation since their fight was destroying dimensional gaps as a consequence of it?

I'll try and search for more
I think there was one time where everybody lost their knowledge and become unable to use marcial arts because of zeratul, thats a good one too, but even if that proves concept manipulation it doesnt prove they are the concepts because those events happened because they changed the concepts by their own not because they were hurt by someone.

Are you talking about how npc's lost the knowledge to use tools thanks to Judar? And if that is CM and players were not affected does that mean they have resistance to CM?

Are you talking about how npc's lost the knowledge to use tools thanks to Judar? And if that is CM and players were not affected does that mean they have resistance to CM?
It means they are outside of the authority of the gods because they arent actually from that "plain of existance"

lorewise they are creations of the gods
As far as i remember they were though to be blesses by the gods or something right? Anyways i dont think we can actually use that them being somehow "related to the gods" is a game explaination for them being there its basically what morpheus said to the NPC to not have problems such as NPC distrusting them because they are not part of their world.

I mean such mechanics already exist in games like The gravekeeper, souls borne games and are part of in game lore. I think we should take this the same way

I mean such mechanics already exist in games like The gravekeeper, souls borne games and are part of in game lore. I think we should take this the same way
But then you would have to ignore the fact that a real human is controlling the player which will null their AE and immortality for being in aplin of existance where death cant get to. We cant ignore that those are basically avatars of the player

I've gotten some more consistent AE 1 stuff.
"It isn't a history of the current world, so it is right that you haven't heard of it. The Refractive Dragon... it doesn't matter if it exists or not. It is a concept, not a creature. A concept so inefficient that all human beings in the world have to worship it to make it have substance. You will never see it."
The Refractive Dragon was a deified being in the form of a dragon. A dragon god born with the immunity of the Gods of the Beginning from the humans of a near-apocalyptic world, who learned that the Gods of the Beginning would soon destroy humanity.

I meant feats where a concept affected everything like when King affected all the energies and affecting the concepts of the world not just the powers of a single entity.

Dragon killing sword is made from his dragon killer energy I think, rereading OG again, I am currently in chapter 10, just have 200 times of that left to go.
I do not think I can finish it before my Wuxia subscription finishes

There are almost 1800 chapters with about 3 to 4 chapters a week for people with no rank, 10 a day means you would take 180 days to read 1800 but 180/7=26 weeks that gives 78 extra chapters to read until the end so actually it would take you 8 extra days that means it will take 27 weeks and 1 day to reach the last chapter available thats about half a year.

100 chapters a day it would take 18 days +1 more day to read the lasst few

Btw, even if we don't have Rebecca and Yatan at universal level they should be at least Multi-Solar System because Asgard has dozens of constellations, right?

Btw, even if we don't have Rebecca and Yatan at universal level they should be at least Multi-Solar System because Asgard has dozens of constellations, right?
I could accept that but this wiki doesnt even acknowledge Kaguya's dimensions as multi solar despite having multiple stars on them, you might need prove that those stars actually exist and not just part of the background

there are like tens of statements that says rebecca recreated the world over and over again, that would not involve the world of gods like asgard or hwan or hell. Just the humna world and then recently we have statement that she recreated the universe, which would mean all those statements saying she recreated the world meant universe, which would be enough for tier 2 or 3A
Also the constellation feat was a zeratul feat, but I plan to revisit it soon

there are like tens of statements that says rebecca recreated the world over and over again, that would not involve the world of gods like asgard or hwan or hell. Just the humna world and then recently we have statement that she recreated the universe, which would mean all those statements saying she recreated the world meant universe, which would be enough for tier 2 or 3A
We should also get an official calc for any planetary or continent busting feats in the verse. 2 continents as big as earth. Someone I know did a calc and got 54x bigger than Earth but we need something from a calc member.

Actually you need to prove is not just the translation this wiki know that some words can be similar and the translation can be lost in the way, they might have translated the same kanji to world and or universe because they are very similar, considering that universe was a translation that didnt happened before.

We should also get an official calc for any planetary or continent busting feats in the verse. 2 continents as big as earth. Someone I know did a calc and got 54x bigger than Earth but we need something from a calc member.
Problem there is "as big as earth" meaning as big as the volume of earth or as big as the surface area? Also that calc has no assume a lot of things like size of oceans and at least one island that is under water

Actually you need to prove is not just the translation this wiki know that some words can be similar and the translation can be lost in the way, they might have translated the same kanji to world and or universe because they are very similar, considering that universe was a translation that didnt happened before.
Honestly, I kinda agree with this.
I could accept that but this wiki doesnt even acknowledge Kaguya's dimensions as multi solar despite having multiple stars on them, you might need prove that those stars actually exist and not just part of the background
For this we have the constellation god who was able to move stars and create constellations by doing so.

there's the bunhelier wing flap destruction feat. If someone could calculate the energy required to make an air mass destroy one of the continents would be great.

Back