• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overall Hetalia Upgrades.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So, currently we rate Hetalia characters based off Russia's incredibly casual Building level feat (slapping away several tanks), but awhile back Pepper requested be to do a calc that would boost the series tremendously.

User blog:Darkanine/Hetalia: Switzerlands Forcefield

With his power, Switzerland was able to make a massive forcefield. I calculated it at 2 Teratons, which was accepted by Cano.

I don't think its an outlier since most of their lower end feats were done without any effort. In fact, their previous Wall level feats were done as side effects of other feats (Ludwig shaking a house just by getting angry) or done as children (Alfred stomping a buffalo just after he was born).

This is also rather consistent with General Winters feat of freezing entire battlefields during WWII, which was around Island level. Additionally, this is consistent with the numerous feats of people "killing" nations.

Basch (the guy who performed the feat) is one of the stronger characters, but the numerous other heavy hitters like Alfred, Honda, Ludwig, Rome etc are still comparable to him and lower tier characters like Feliciano can take hits from him without to much issue.

I agree to this. Just logged on and love the calcs you did and I support this.

We do need make a Swizterland page eventually since the calcs are based off him.

I have Switzerlands page finished, just waiting to see if the thread to go through to publish it.

Since the blog has been accepted, I think that you can apply the changes.

Back