• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

out of bound question/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, now I know i'm saying this on Sonic's profile but, how do I make a 2-A character? If it helps, can you add examples?

Edit: How can I make a character who is 6-A to 5-B?

(Also, can someone reopen this chat?)

Well

"2-A" or "Multiverse level+" characters are those who can destroy an Infinite amount of 4th Dimensional Space Time continuums or universes.

For example the Anti-Monitor is 2-A because it devoured an Infinite amount of Universes in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

The 4th Dimension is time.

If you can destroy both Space and Time of an Infinite amount of timelines then that makes you 2-A.

However if can only destroy the Space of an Infinite amount of Universes then that would be High 3-A since you would be destroying infinite space but not time.

blah bal blah is a ??? who has lived for billions of years as he has also destroyed multiple universes and their timelines (respectfully) and he was also the one who took on the blah blah blah once.

edit: -- is a -- who has lived for billions of years as he has also destroyed an infinite amount of universes and their timelines (respectfully) and he was also the one who took on the -- once.

Oh ok, one more thing. Would it be possible for a character to reach 2-A though transformation? If so, how?

He could reach it by transformation if said character can destroy an infinite amount of universes or can fight another 2-A with that transformation.

Reading this might also help to clarify any doubts you may have.

Ok, I once saw it but I couldn't get it that well, so I had to ask ask someone if they could explain it.

Ninjaboy14 said:
Hmm, although if it's possible. How can a character get high 2-A
By being infinitely superior to a 2-A character or being stated to be a 5th Dimensional being.

Ok, but can a regular character or demigod for ex can reach this level by any means, like transformations and etc.

Yes. However they must be specifically stated to be infinitely above another 2-A character,transcendent to a Infinite Multiverse or being a 5th Dimensional in said transformation.

hmm, if a character is able to beat a high 2-A, then would that make him/her a high 2-A as well or..

Base or though transformation?

Depends.

If the character defeated a High 2-A in base then he/she is High 2-A in base.

If the character defeated a High 2-A when transformed then he/she is High 2-A in said transformation.

Well you could say that sometimes a character is 8-A because they can fight another 8-A's and that they are 7-B to 7-A because of a specific technique or attack which allows them to cause damage on that level.

Ok, if I mention in the character's description that he's a 5th dimesional being, would the character be 2-A regardless of what's said about him/her?

If a character is 5th dimensional it is automatically High 2-A, not just 2-A. Keep in mind that from a geometric perspective this would make said 5th dimensional character infinitely stronger than a normal 2-A. Dimension jumps are infinite power gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back