• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Osamu Dazai's giant upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this be added then?

I won't add his info analysis and i will put gifted possibly genius to his profile

Can this be added then?

I won't add his info analysis and i will put gifted possibly genius to his profile
Wait a bit for staff consensus on the intelligence rating. We have three different opinions here.

Armor supports EG
Dereck supports Gifted, possibly Genius
I support solid Genius

Okay, i'm fine with this as well.
ngl not being genius in this case is BS. Put someone like Einstein on the case and he wouldn't be able to do a percent of what Dazai can do. If playing mind games and controlling entire strategic battles with the world at stake with reality warping involved, while in a super secure base where they communicate via complex code with the enemy, understanding entire strategic series of moves from guesses and hints, communicating it outside via heartbeat ISN'T bare minimum genius then we might as well nuke every supercomputer down to low-end genius.

Can this be added then?

can you just.. not submit instantly to every whim of staff? Argue your point a bit, stand your ground for goodness sake.

ngl not being genius in this case is BS. Put someone like Einstein on the case and he wouldn't be able to do a percent of what Dazai can do.
Okay, I have a few things to say, first it is a false equivalence to compare Einstein with this feat since they have nothing to do with each other.
If playing mind games and controlling entire strategic battles with the world at stake with reality warping involved, while in a super secure base where they communicate via complex code with the enemy, understanding entire strategic series of moves from guesses and hints, communicating it outside via heartbeat ISN'T bare minimum genius then we might as well nuke every supercomputer down to low-end genius.
And if what you say is true, then yes, it would be nice to give him a genius rating because I practically didn't see those feats in what I read.

But i kinda don't want to end up saying something stupid
Update your OP
Two staffs and one User already agreed with Genius.
Me personally, would still push to solid Genius, but if majority of staff agree with this, won't fight it.
I agree with this
You don't have to apologize, if there is something you simply have to correct me, change my instance to Agree with Genius rating.

Absolutely do not make this character just Gifted lmao, they are at the absolute bare minimum Genius, and given they stretch the limits of possibility in various fields at once I would honestly still say Extraordinary Genius

My thoughts are more or less similar to Lephyr's, Extraordinary Genius and Information Analysis look iffy, but Genius intelligence looks good as does the rest mainly.

I need help

Can you help me?

The profile does not save properly it always stays like this;

Superhuman characteristicsMartial arts

Power nullification
- (Dazai is able to nullify any Ability with a touch with no longer human)

I need help

Can you help me?

The profile does not save properly it always stays like this;

Superhuman characteristicsMartial arts

Power nullification
- (Dazai is able to nullify any Ability with a touch with no longer human)
:danu~1:

Kek... You messed it so bad, let me see what i can do.

I did not. I just copy paste the edit you did to the profile.
Ah, I see, Then i guess we can close it, Thank you very much for your time

I will try to add it on my own, Without trying to ruin everything (Another day because i'm tired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back