• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai's abilities CRT Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm making this thread to add more abilities that Dazai might possibly have, So let's start

Powers and abilities additions;

Power Nullification and Non Physical Interaction - (Capable of interacting and nullify Rashōmon which takes on a form of a shadow-like beast made up of what seems to be dark matter, drawn from inter-dimensional or other similar sources. It can consume anything, even space itself. Once space is split, guns or fire cannot hurt Akutagawa. Can also nullify Kyoka's Demon Snow which allows its wielder to materialize a female sword-wielding phantom known as Demon Snow, infamously deemed as the incarnation of slaughter)

Acrobatics - (Knocks out a Skill user with a handspring kick)

Analytical Prediction and Information analysis - (He was able to predict how many bullets will a shooter shoot at him just upon the shooter's emotions, Knew the mimic minion was using his non-dominant hand just by looking on the mark on his cheek and knew he was gonna miss the shot based on his shaking even if he was in close range) (Feat is 1:38)

Resistence to Pain - (Laughs off torture and beatings from his former cohorts in Port Mafia and repeatedly fails to commit suicide with no long-lasting ill effects)

Resistence to Poison Inducement and Paralysis Inducement with Preparation - (Already knew he was going to be poisoned and prepared a antidote pill, He specifically hid a pill in his mouth to negate the poison)

Optional equipment additions;

Antidote to Paralysing Poison

Knife
(Has been seen using a knife, Like for example when he was fighting lovecraft, He was using a knife to threaten Lovecraft's ally) (Feat is 1:32)

Truth be told i'm not sure if these are valid or not

Agrees (7) - SR001, DarkDragonMedeus, RoggerReggor, Excel616, DoorElemental, Serlock_Holmes, Dereck03
RanaProGamer

Disagrees (0) -

Neutral (0) -

Last edited:
I think "Poison Inducement" might work better than Poison Manipulation. But the rest looks good.

Resistence to Pain - (Laughs off torture and beatings from his former cohorts in Port Mafia and repeatedly fails to commit suicide with no long-lasting ill effects)
Everything seems fine but would to have at least a single scan for this

Everything seems fine but would to have at least a single scan for this
Truth be told, The profile said that way before the changes, I was just basing that on what the person who made the profile placed

So i couldn't tell you to be honest

Truth be told, The profile said that way before the changes, I was just basing that on what the person who made the profile placed

So i couldn't tell you to be honest
:thonk:

Okay, should be fine, in the future if you find the scans then add them in to the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back