• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Osamu Dazai's giant upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i noticed Osamu Dazai's profile is pretty much outdated so i wanted to upgrade it a bit

Giving credit to @RoggerReggor and @DeltaStriker22 for helping me make this thread too

First off, Let's talk about his power and abilities;

At the moment he has;

Peak human characteristics
Master hand to hand combatant
Power nullification

This is obviously not all his abilities, So i would like to add more to them, Such as;

Superhuman characteristics

Weapon mastery
- During his time in the mafia port, He has showned to be capable of using pistols and possibly knives

Analytical prediction - Chuuya stated he was reading his moves, Not only that he was also stated to be able to memorise fighting habits, Methods and timing, Chuuya also confirming he is predicting his moves, Knows what number Dostoevsky is thinking of, and Dostoevsky in turn predicts what number Dazai is thinking of, Predicts whole scenarios ahead of time and prepares a counter for them;

Body control - Controls his own heart rate to communicate with a government contact

Photografic memory - Communicates with Dostoevsky by creating a language based on memorizing all his past conversations with him and recalling specific pieces of information from those conversations

Information analysis - Deduces that the homeless person he’s helping is actually the monster he’s looking for;

Stated he also knew how to solve the crime scene that Ranpo solved just by looking at the crime scene, Although not as good as Ranpo

Suspects a client is out to kill people in his agency, so he wiretaps them;

Deduces the identity of a killer just from looking at a crime scene, so he waits for the killer in an alleyway, revealing they used a masked serial killer as a coverup for their crime. He even knows the killer will have a sniper waiting for him at the location they meet;

Intuits that several very suspicious vehicle transports are distractions;

Preparation that comes with;
Immense pain tolerance - Literally laughs off torture and beatings, Tries on a daily basis suicide where some of them are really painful such as drowning

,Genius intelligence -
Social influence - Able to casually manipulate everyone for his plans such as Chuuya, Police officers, mafia leaders, normal people based on his planning feats

ADDED Resistance to pain - Literally laughs off torture and beatings, Tries on a daily basis suicide where some of them are really painful such as drowning

ADDED Resistance to poison - Gets stabbed in the back with a paralyzing poison and lives

ADDED Resistance to Analytical prediction - More skilled and more experienced than Chuuya who can fully counter Dazai's predictions even though he knows Chuuya's timing, methods and habits

That's all his abilities for now, Let's move on to something else

Range - Standard melee range, With beretta M9 Hundreds of Meters (Up to 100 meters)

Optional equipment should be;

Smoke screen

A bomb in the form of a fake cast

Beretta M9

Stamina should also be changed to superhuman due to these feats;
He should easily be Extraordinary Genius based on his deduction, Planning, Anticipation and prediction feats alone

Agrees (10) - DeltaStriker22, Excel616, RoggerReggor, Fezzih_007, Rikimarox2, Arceus0x, LephyrTheRevanchist, RanaProGamer, Armorchompy, DarkDragonMedeus

Disagrees (3) - LephyrTheRevanchist (Intelligence), RanaProGamer (Poison resistence), Armorchompy (Information analysis), Dereck03 (Information analysis), DarkDragonMedeus (Info analysis)

Neutral (1) - Rikimarox2 (Stamina and Intelligence)

Intelligence section;

Genius - Excel616, LephyrTheRevanchist, Dereck03, XxZetsuxX, DarkDragonMedeus

Gifted, Possibly genius-

Extraordinary genius - Armorchompy

Last edited:
Agree with everything.
These should be extraordinary genius tbh, because,
  • He is able to guess a random 6-digit number and the same is the case with Fyodor.
  • He is able to predict the future at like almost every scan (something which even a supercomputer level brain shouldn't be able to use).
  • He created an entire language for communication with Fyodor.
  • He has better feats in almost every category than Ayanokouji.

Actually, I could add poison res

But i just thought of something, Chuuya can negate Dazai analytical precog

Isn't Dazai capable of the same considering he has more skill + more experienced?

This is what i placed;

Resistance to Analytical prediction - More skilled and more experienced than Chuuya who can fully counter Dazai's predictions even though he knows Chuuya's timing, methods and habits

What do you guys think?

This is what i placed;

Resistance to Analytical prediction - More skilled and more experienced than Chuuya who can fully counter Dazai's predictions even though he knows Chuuya's timing, methods and habits

What do you guys think?
Is there even anything like that lol? If yes, then yup, that makes sense, but you will probably need to place it in another CRT with scans.

Give Dazai everything and then we bully Ayanokouji.

What do you think about resistance to analytical precog based on what i said?
This is what i placed;

What do you guys think?
Make sense. But i think Chuuya should have Analytical prediction.

Is there even anything like that lol? If yes, then yup, that makes sense, but you will probably need to place it in another CRT with scans.

Or rather he can just add it to the OP and edit the OP title and tags

Idk why Yu doesn't have it considering he is like 7 layers into analytical prediction according to Azontr lol

Or rather he can just add it to the OP and edit the OP title and tags
I have seen enough stuff in the RVR which says that counting the previous counted votes for new additions is somehow vote manipulation. 😭
Idk why Yu doesn't have it considering he is like 7 layers into analytical prediction according to Azontr lol
wth is 7 layers into analytical prediction
Why you gotta do my boy like that:cry:
That character's nothing but a tool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back