• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai's bomb is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another CRT made for Dazai, Here i will talk about a different thing;

His preparation;

It's already knowned that Dazai has a bomb correct? That same bomb was showned to be able to damage Lovecraft who is a 7-C Tier

So i would like to add this;

Tier: 9-C, 7-C via cast bomb

At least Street level (Casually holds off multiple gang members at once and can go toe-to-toe with any member of Port Mafia with relative ease), Atleast Town level with cast bomb (Has a cast that is a bomb, which he uses to hurt Lovecraft from the inside who was capable of fighting Corruption mode Chuuya)

Agrees (1) - DeltaStriker22, Excel616 (With cast bomb being far higher)

Disagrees (0) -

Neutral (3) - DarkDragonMedeus, Armorchompy (Thinks far higher is better), LephyrTheRevanchist (Thinks far higher is better),

Last edited:
I dunno, from the wording it seems like he's more vulnerable from the inside

Regenerating or halted the Regeneration (One of those) with Chuuya giving the final blow

Unsure atm, what Armor Chompy said may have some merit. And damaging someone from the inside is case by case; we don't always assume someone's insides are as durable as their outsides.

For me yeah, not sure about Armor but prefer to give him a chance to specify given I cannot fully speak for him.

I see, I don't know then. Neutral I guess, at worst it'd be "far higher with bomb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back