• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orthic Zeus Vs Grand Priest

Mickey1940 said:
I'm leaning towards GP cause Infinite Zamasu basically did the exact same thing Zeus did
Grand Priest never beat Infinite Zamasu. Didn't Zamasu kill all of the angels?

1. No he did not. The Angels become disfunctionate after the God of Destruction dies unexpectantly, and Goku Black only acieved that by killing the Supreme Kais.

2. Beerus and Whis even after sensing Infinite Zamasu's power was completely calm and only looking into the sky, which should imply that Beerus is either relative to Zamasu or can beat him, and the Grand Priest is vastly superior to Beerus.

Mickey1940 said:
1. No he did not. The Angels become disfunctionate after the God of Destruction dies unexpectantly, and Goku Black only acieved that by killing the Supreme Kais.
2. Beerus and Whis even after sensing Infinite Zamasu's power was completely calm and only looking into the sky, which should imply that Beerus is either relative to Zamasu or can beat him, and the Grand Priest is vastly superior to Beerus.
Just because someone is calm doesn't mean he's the same strength as the enemy. It took Zeno to beat Infinite Zamasu. What was the Grand Priest doing while that fiasco is happening?

Jiren was stated by the Supreme Kai from the 7th universe to be the strongest adversary they ever faced. Which means Jiren is even more powerful than Infinite Zamasu by an unknown amount. (I wouldn't say by much untill Jiren breaks through his shell, at least).

Whis is still superior to UI Goku, and the Grand Priest is far, far more powerful than his son.

Grand Priest stomps, not only he is quite haxxed, the guy is on a higher end of his Tier than Zeus.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Zeus would've to figure out a way to actually harm the Grand Priest. As he can not only heal from any wound, but also ressurect himself (He could have Zen'oh get angry with him and erase GP, but for that he would have know who Zen'oh is, even with omniscience he shouldn't be able to since it only gives him knowledge about his reality, not others).

Hellbeast1 said:
What's Priest doing against someone who can Transmute him, BFR him or Petrify or Curse him
Grand Priest can not only do that as well, as he can sense killing intente and possibly created ultra instinct. His body would counter Zeus even before Zeus actually did anything.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Honestly, Fate Manipulation alone trumps anything GP has.
It quite honestly depends on which fate, or if he can even apply it before GP senses the intent and counters it with UI (basically his body will instantly react and properly shut down Zeus without wasting a heartbeat).

SamakibaraKoichi said:
Jiren was stated by the Supreme Kai from the 7th universe to be the strongest adversary they ever faced. Which means Jiren is even more powerful than Infinite Zamasu by an unknown amount. (I wouldn't say by much untill Jiren breaks through his shell, at least).
Actually, this is in the past where Zamasu never become infinite, so...

Actually, this is in the past where Zamasu never become infinite, so...

He became Infinite in a single universe (7), just like Zeus. But Zamasu had the potential to spread to other universes. Did you even read the profile or like a 5 minute clip about him straight out of the show? I can provide both.

I am not leaning towards anyone in particular here, and i don't know how Verse Equalization applies here, but... eh

It should be noted that Zeus' nature itself makes it really hard for Grand Priest to destroy him, even when he likely holds the advantage when it comes to Raw Power

Orphic Zeus is described as being the source of all Creation, which is mingled into all things regardless of how big or small they are, and he is in a state of Oneness with the Past, Present and Future of the entire Cosmos. He is even said to be the cause of all Causation, with a poem stating that nothing happens in the world without Zeus

So... I am not sure how Grand Priest is going to properly destroy Zeus without ending up screwing himself after being done with him. Unless he has some Acausality that isn't listed in his profile or something like that

Ultima Reality said:
I am not leaning towards anyone in particular here, and i don't know how Verse Equalization applies here, but... eh

It should be noted that Zeus' nature itself makes it really hard for Grand Priest to destroy him, even when he likely holds the advantage when it comes to Raw Power

Orphic Zeus is described as being the source of all Creation, which is mingled into all things regardless of how big or small they are, and he is in a state of Oneness with the Past, Present and Future of the entire Cosmos. He is even said to be the cause of all Causation, with a poem stating that nothing happens in the world without Zeus

So... I am not sure how Grand Priest is going to properly destroy Zeus without ending up screwing himself after being done with him. Unless he has some Acausality that isn't listed in his profile or something like that
It should be noted that the Grand Priest comes from outside Zeus' creation, and therefore is unnafected by his passives. Otherwise, it's like saying he was created by Zeus, wich is not true at all.

He could try, but the Grand Priest could simply warp his entire body into the World of Void and be done with it.
Since when can Grand Priest do that?

Since he teleported over 100 individuals there? I'm starting to question wether or not you're even trying here. It's in his profile, you just have to read it.

Grand Priest can teleport an entire sentient universe, including all of the past and the future, to the World of Void? Did I miss that episode?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Grand Priest can teleport an entire sentient universe, including all of the past and the future, to the World of Void? Did I miss that episode?
He has the power to do that, being much greater than fighters with much greater power than Infinite Zamasu (who is roughly around the same level as Zeus [but with the potential to become much more powerful had he spread to other universes]). And let's not forget that the World of Void stretches out indefinetely, endlessly, but the Grand Priest still warped it's aspesct and set laws on it with but a wave of his hand.

You're missing the point, he's far stronger to someone who is equal to his current oponent, he has showcased the ability to teleport individuals from their current location to another. He obviously wouldn't teleport a sentient universe to another universe, as it would endanger that universe, but he dosen't need to, he has the World of Void. The World of Void is clearly spacious enough to fit a universe with space to spare.

Zeus became one with "all that had existed and all that was to exist afterwards." Basically, all of past, present and future, GP can only affect him in the present.

Going to an erased timeline does not give you the ability to affect an entire timeline at once. Honestly, the only character who was shown to be able to actually destroy a space-time is Zen'o, everyone else is only Tier 2 via being stronger than someone else, which does not give you the ability to destroy a space-time.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Going to an erased timeline does not give you the ability to affect an entire timeline at once. Honestly, the only character who was shown to be able to actually destroy a space-time is Zen'o, everyone else is only Tier 2 via being stronger than someone else, which does not give you the ability to destroy a space-time.
It kinda does, if you're fighting an oponnent Like Zeus, as you have to destroy him simultaneously and that would require the GP to have multiple copies of himself and have them travel through time create more copies, them proceed to destroy Zeus in every era possible.

And your logic makes no sense. Let's say I'm stronger than a guy who can fuse with a universe's space-time even after the full merge. I can't destroy space-time?

The Grand Priest is capable of altering the aspects of a theoritically non-existant world and give it laws and foundations so that mortals can fight on it. On top of that, he can ressurect himself from the dead, has ultra instinct, can create any material he has knowledge of out of thin air, BFR, can sense killing intente with further improves ultra instinct as he can react to threats even before they put their plans into action and so on. Zeus simply can't compete here.

Yeah, you basically summed it up, if you're stronger than someone who is a space-time, but has no feats of destroying a space-time, then you can't destroy a space-time, it's the classic area of effect, just because you're stronger than someone, doesn't mean you have the same range or can destroy the same thing. GP has really nothing that can get rid of all of the past, present and future at once, and Ultra Intinct can't really dodge an attack from a omnipresent, so, yeah, GP gets eaten.

Back