• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orihime should have a possibly for Existence Erasure listed on her profile

While she never actually did it, Orihime herself stated that she would use her power to return the Hogyoku to the state before it even existed
2IcwRzt.png
あたしの能力で崩玉を存在する前の状態に帰す

Return the Crumbling Orb to the state before it existed with my ability

With my ability, I will return the Crumbling Orb to the state before it existed

My ability will return the Crumbling Orb to its pre-existence state
Crumbling Orb is the direct translation of 崩玉 or Hōgyoku

So something like;
Possibly Existence Erasure (Orihime stated that she would be able to use her powers to return the Hogyoku to a point before it even existed, however, this was never demonstrated)
This wouldn't really change anything, even putting aside the fact that it's a possibly, she never did it, so it would be completely out of character.

This would also apply to The Soul King's profile for having Orihime's ability, as is noted on his profile under the Fullbringer tab

Last edited:
Why?

She's erasing something out of existence, that's existence erasure, even if it's done through causality, it should still be listed as its own thing.
She's just reverting it to time when it didn't exist, if others think it's EE then fine, but I'm not so sure.

She's just reverting it to time when it didn't exist, if others think it's EE then fine, but I'm not so sure.
She doesn't revert time, that's verbatim stated by Aizen
bllclHM.jpg
She's reverting it to a state of non existence, not an earlier period of time.

I don't see why this wouldn't be listed as EE, it doesn't matter how she achieves it, the end result is existence erasure.

that's definitely EE
but i don't get the possibly just use EE via Causality Manip or something like that

that's definitely EE
but i don't get the possibly just use EE via Causality Manip or something like that
The possibly is there because she never actually did it, only said she'd be able to.

Think it's safer to give her a possibly or likely instead of flat out EE

Curious, what level of regeneration would be required to regenerate from EE that makes it so that you never existed in the first place?

I am not exactly sure but going from the regen page should be low godly if it completely erases the body and there's no proof that the soul is erased. Mid Godly if EE erases both. In Orihime's case it's probably the latter than the former.

Last edited:
Him "never existing" would imply that his soul wouldn't exist as well. And since Bleach primarily deals with souls anyway, it'd probably include them.
So you'd probably need Mid-Godly to regenerate from it.

Him "never existing" would imply that his soul wouldn't exist as well. And since Bleach primarily deals with souls anyway, it'd probably include them.
So you'd probably need Mid-Godly to regenerate from it.
Sounds about right

It's EE via causality manipulation. She can reject any event occurring in the present as if it never happened.

Its more like "Present time eraser"

Instead of "time reversal eraser"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back