• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems fine, i think Post-Crisis/Infinite Crisis OG Superman is slightly weaker than his Pre-Crisis counterpart, as he aged he was stated to get weaker, but he'd still be 2-C from scaling so it probably doesn't matter.

Otherwise, perfect keys.

Actually whilst we're at it we might as well try to calc some of his planetary to steller level feats, assuming that's even possible.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa

When you have the time see if you can calc any of these *******:

Brings two of Jupiters moons back to earth in moments

Makes a Planet by pushing a planet into the su

Slingshots Mars' moons

Destroys an Earth-sized planet by throwing an asteroid at it

Shoves an Earth-sized planet travelling towards Earth at another planet hard enough both are obliterated

Turns a huge planetoid of Carbon into Diamond with one hit

Creates a Star by smashing two moons together

Blows out a star

His current statistics is just a placeholder at the moment, assuming the big ones can be calced we could give him an actual value for that key

First one easily breaks SoL, so 5-C.

Second one 5-B, since it probably breaks SoL too

Third one 5-C

Destroying an Earth-sized planet, so 5-B.

Destroying 2 planets, 5-B.

Idk how to calc that.

Creating a star is 4-C, so baseline 4-C.

4-C...I think?

Is there anyway to calc the last one? Its always preferable to have a calc and value attributed to it for a more concrete value.

SuperAPM said:
Is there anyway to calc the last one? Its always preferable to have a calc and value attributed to it for a more concrete value.
Sun's luminosity is 3.842e26 watts, Superman changed it from that to zero, so that's just Multi-Continent level. Huh. Disappointing. Again this only accounts for the change in brightness but not other stuff.

I suppose we'd have to settle with baseline 4-C for the other star feat.

Well I assumed he extinguished it by blowing all its mass away, or something. The feat obviously makes no sense so I don't know what to do with it to be honest

I'd imagine so, don't think theres a scientific model for blowing away a Sun. I mean it looks like he moves it a bit, enough to blow out into space, so what would be a calc for moving a Sun one Sun away?

Also, dude's like "Meh, blowing out a Sun isn't that impressive." Like he's a Vs Battles Debater.

"******* ponies can do that man, i need some really good feats before i consider you adequate"

Blowing a Sun that distance in a short period of time would just be baseline 4-C since we broke the SoL and cannot calculate KE.

From what I see he blows away the Chromosphere (the top layer) of the star. Its similar to the feat preformed by Mori Jin from God of Highschool.

Well for the sake of argument if he did it at 99% SoL it's still Dwarf Star level only.

So the star creating feat is probably the most impressive, baseline 4-C.

The thing about the sun creation feat is that he does it by smashing two moons together. So aside from the incredible speed he's moving them at, all I can assume this feat to be showing is that he's smashing both moons together so hard that they literally start undergoing nucleur fusion. And I have no idea how that would be calced.

Well to create a star you need to be 4-C.

If you're interested in how fast the two moons have to be, doing some reverse relativistic KE calculation gets us 99.97% SoL for each moon.

No idea how nuclear fusion can be calculated though.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

• GA Superman needs multiple keys, since the the current system doesn't easily support his feats from the middle of the Golden Age
  • Superman's EoGA lifting strength needs to be based on Wonder Woman rather than his breath. Since he didn't actually move a star, just destroy it

I think that it should probably be fine to apply what was accepted here, yes.

No problem. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Back