• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Organ durability vs shell durability

Is there a confirmed ratio between the durability of an animal’s shell vs the durability of their internal organs to tank impacts? Say, for something like the ironclad beetle or a turtle?

Which species takes the lowest internal impact compared to the shell.
There really isn't any kind of measurement for that.

(How would someone even measure the level of internal damage an animal can take? Make it swallow a small mechanical punching device?)

I guess I asked because, there’s a feat where a character destroys the internal elements of an organism. But that organism is said to have a hard shell for protection. So I wanted to see how much downscaling was needed.

Back