• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orga Nanagear profile update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
I think this profile needs to be updated and with stats for the current arc.

Orga is the strongest Sabertooth member besides Minerva.

Lector, a huge Sting fanboy and who knows of Minerva, describes him as being the strongest in Sabertooth in terms of raw magic power.

Orga matches a lightning infused punch from Laxus with his ow

God slayer magic is inherently superior to dragon slayer magic so that might have evened the playing field a little and I'm not sure whether Laxus was 100% serious in that little sparring session.

Anyway, I propose the following updates to Orga's profile:

Tier: Likely 7-C | Likely 7-A

Attack Potency:
Likely Town level (The most powerful Sabertooth member in terms of raw magic power and is likely in the same league as Minerva) | Likely Mountain level (One of the most powerful Sabertooth members. Likely roughly in the same league as Minerva Orland)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Briefly matched Laxus in hand to hand combat. Comparable to Sting and Rufus; Swiftly made it to the centre of the Domus Flau arena along with them to defend Minerva from some enraged Fairy Tail members) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be at least comparable to Minerva)

Lifting Strength: Likely Class K+ via power-scaling | Likely Class M via power-scaling

Striking Strength: At least Class TJ, likely higher (Matched a lightning infused punch from Laxus with his ow but it should be noted that god slayer magic is inherently superior to dragon slayer magic and Orga likely thus had an elemental advantage) | Likely Class PJ via power-scaling

Wait a second! Shouldn't it be Class PJ+ for 7-A striking strength?

Durability: Likely Town level via power-scaling | Likely Mountain level via power-scaling

Key: X791 | X792

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but you should probably ask AidenBrooks999 about responding here as well.

Makes sense. But his durability should probably stay at the same level as Minerva since he has no good durability feats at all. The guy seems to be the strongest Sabertooth member only in terms of raw power he can put out. So that would be At least High 7-C for AP and 7-C for durability?

Can you perform the changes @Aiden? I'm planning two big revisions for another verse right now.

I would also appreciate if you would help with this Aiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back