• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orangutan vs Chimpanzee

Orangutan vs Chimpanzee. Fight takes place in a large Jungle, otherwise standard battle assumptions. Both are adult males, ready to fight but acting how they would usually act like. Speed not equalized. They can use the enviroment (As in, stones and branches as weapons) if needed

Which ape wins?

Orangutan is slightly heavier and MAY be smarter. Chimp is more vicious and faster but it likely weaker. So I bet my money on the orange ape.

Orangutan: 1

Chimpanzee: 0

In my opinion, the Chimp is smarter, faster, has more stamina and is much more aggressive.

The Orangutan is more peaceful, but there are still stories of them going apeshit (pun intended) and killing humans. It's bigger and stronger. Its teeth also make the chimp's look like dull toothpicks.

They are about equal in intelligence and combat experience, really- Chimps never hunt things bigger than them.

I can't see the Chimp's speed being enough to win most of the time.

Voting uh oh stinky.

Back