• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oracle vs Yhwach

Oh boy.

I think Oracles fate manip is on a 2-A level? I dont think the almighty helps much against it. He has acausality type 3 so reiatsu crush is useless. I honestly dont know how Oracle kills people And dont know if it would works against Yhwach.

Basically Oracle is able to lock people in a state of infinite paradoxes where they simultaneously exist and do not exist and are simultaneously alive and dead an infinite number of times over, causing them to quickly devolve into insanity as they are unable to comprehend the state of being in an infinite number of paradoxes, eventually driving them to lose the ability to feed, clothe, defend, or reproduce in the traditional manner.

He also has crazy good precog as well as cosmic awareness on a multiversal scale and awareness of all his other selves on a 2-A scale and he knows immediately if one dies, how they died, and how to avoid dying in the same manner

ShisuiXItachi said:
Yhwach does have RC but the other quincy do not.
How Does he have sc?

You mean RC? if that is what you are asking is because for 1 he has shown it already unlike the other quincy's.

Back