• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime VS Gundam - Death Battle Edition.

Yobobojojo said:
Scaling-wise, Serpentara is weird. It really gets blown through by PIS and marketing decisions
From what I get, the fight with Serpentera originally was going to involve several Megazords going against it in an epic climax and Forever Red was going to be a two parter. However, executives denied the reunion having a second episode and demanded to promote new toys to sell, reason why the fight had to shoehorn Cole's new bike and Serpentera had to be dispatched so quickly and anticlimatically. Can't remember the exact details though

"Optimus Prime's greatest weakness is his sense of nobility. If an adversary claims to have had a change of heart and discovered inner goodness, Prime will fall for it every single time."

-https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_(RID)

I think Amuro may trick OP and make a direct and powerfull shot able to kill him with the beam rifle

"As the Minovsky particles destroy matter on a molecular scale, the beam rifle can penetrate even the thickest armor and destroy its target with a single shot."

We had seen OP die multiple times, i remember one specially, killed by a random laser beam in G1 season 3

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Headmasters-primedies.jpg

So maybe Gundam have his way to win

I,m still suporting OP but i want to believe that this battle is not a stomp in OP favor

One question: If OP destroys RX-78-2 and let Amuro escape and live, is it still a concluded victory in OP's favour since the battle is between the 2 robots?

This happens and Amuro comes back in whatever his next Gundam is. Rinse and repeat until OP goes down or Amuro runs out of new suits.

Actually, looking at the preview, I'm worried for OP, since the first person to score a hit usually is the loser

Yobobojojo said:
IMO, the only thing that DB objectively got wrong was Lion-O bs He-Man, since they'd canonically tie
No, the thing they got wrong the most was Chuck vs Segata. Chuck should've curbstomped.

Death Battle-related Spoilers
Just practicing to use spoiler tags.
Remember kids, use sopiler tags for discussing Death Battle results before it would become on Wednesday night EST.

Standuser081 said:
And SSJ4 Goku also falls into that category. But they didn't exclude it during Goku VS Superman.
Primarily because that was Goku's strongest form at the time and he was gonna lose regardless. Gotta try to minimize some DBZ fan rage, even if it's just a little.

As much as people rag on DB for using composites, there's very few occasions where it impacts the verdict.

SPOILERS FOR DEATH BATTLE
Yeah, they got it right. Even included the higher end Optimus feats correctly as well. Not bad.
Also Nightwing VS Daredevil is next. Wonder if they'll consider Shadowland in the analysis for Daredevil as well

Very well, OP won.

I'm not as satisfied as I expected, I think DB was trying too much to compensate for the massive difference in statistics by mentioning a couple of things to justify that it was not a stomp.

One question for all: What could Matrix of Leadership hurt or kill beside robots? (Would organisms, demons, deities and such be harmed by it?)

And what hax resistance could the Mol also provide?

Back