• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Genos is questioning if they're more monsters like EC not that EC is stronger than all the other monsters that he's faced. He never directly stated that EC is the strongest monster he's faced. EC's statement along with Gouketsu's only help to give EC a possibly 7-A+ for being comparable to if not slightly stronger than Gouketsu. I see no reason for him to up scale that much.
As discussed in the, well, discussion thread: if Genos did not view EC as above Gouketsu, he would not have asked the question. If Gouketsu was comparable, it wouldn't make sense because he would have already had proof that there was, in fact, more monsters like that.

You can give the examples
The good examples would be the Dragon Ball Series, right? I'm pretty sure there are much more verses that have characters that meet the requirements similar to Tatsumaki, and they don't get the "At least" rating (Curb-stomp their opponents and still in the same tier as them. Not even get the at least).

Dragon Ball has characters upscaling to 4-C and High 4-C from High 5-A and Low 4-C (no + on any of these ratings by the way), it goes way further than ‘At least’ ratings.

Dragon Ball has characters upscaling to 4-C and High 4-C from High 5-A and Low 4-C (no + on any of these ratings by the way), it goes way further than ‘At least’ ratings.
That might be because of multipliers, but I'm unsure.

The good examples would be the Dragon Ball Series, right? I'm pretty sure there are much more verses that have characters that meet the requirements similar to Tatsumaki, and they don't get the "At least" rating (Curb-stomp their opponents and still in the same tier as them. Not even get the at least).
Then again, Tatsumaki did this while heavily injured. If she was in a better state of mind and more focused, she likely would have been far stronger, since that kind of thing correlates to her strength.

As for Dragon Ball, yes, characters are stronger than other characters, but you can get an idea that they're on the same tier for the most part. SSJ Goku VS Frieza in the Namek Saga, for instance. Goku was stronger in his Super Saiyan form, but you could still tell Frieza was comparable to him. Gohan whopping Super Buu? Still comparable since he had to struggle against some of his stronger attacks. These are just some examples of that. Secondly, with 4-B Dragon Ball characters, because the gap is so big, and because the characters reasonably would not be likely to get literally billions of times stronger over the course of the Buu Saga, they stay 4-B and aren't "At Least 4-B", for instance.

It's really dependent on how the feat is depicted, how scaling works in a verse, and the tier changes are being applied to.

But hey, that's just the opinion of a guy that wanted popcorn.

That might be because of multipliers, but I'm unsure.
I’m pretty sure it’s been said more than once that the only multipliers accepted are Kaioken and Super Saiyan, but only for the first time on Namek. So no, I don’t think so.

Perfect Cell is literally High 4-C+ because he’s stronger than baseline High 4-Cs. DB profiles cannot be used to counter Tatsumaki getting an ‘At least.’ (Especially when she fits the qualifications listed on the Attack Potency page)

I'm pretty suree DB scaling is a lot different than regular scaling or something, but either way, I don't think using DB is a good comparison

coughCharacters going from Solar System level to Universal like Gohan didcough

After re-reading the chapter I agree to High 7-A EC (Although I doubt the mods will let us go that far) if EC is High 7-A that would mean he is baseline and don't we scale Bang and Bomb's combo attacks to half of EC or just downscale it? Another point I want to bring up is why is Flashy Flash only 7-B when he is stated by Darkshine to be able to beat Half Monster Garou the same Garou who low diffed Puri who is 7-A going by the Psykorochi scaling?

Goku: Gets numerous zenkai boosts, trains in worlds with increased gravity and trains with god ki under the tutelage of an angel. Reaches 3-A.

Android 17: "I just stop poachers and train alone." Also reaches 3-A.

After re-reading the chapter I agree to High 7-A EC (Although I doubt the mods will let us go that far) if EC is High 7-A that would mean he is baseline and don't we scale Bang and Bomb's combo attacks to half of EC or just downscale it? Another point I want to bring up is why is Flashy Flash only 7-B when he is stated by Darkshine to be able to beat Half Monster Garou the same Garou who low diffed Puri who is 7-A going by the Psykorochi scaling?
Bang and Bomb would end up at High 7-A because they were able to damage EC with a weaker attack (Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist is stronger than what they used on EC to break his carapace), and they scale to Darkshine, who can damage Psykojet, who scales above EC.

Half-Monster Garou taking down PPP honestly kinda seems like an outlier to me tbh. Garou at that point had barely surpassed baseline Dragon level, Rover toyed with him and he thought Darkshine’s tackle would’ve killed him, and he had no way of deflecting it. But if everyone else is fine with it, Flashy Flash can also get a ‘possibly High 7-A.’

Half-Monster Garou taking down PPP honestly kinda seems like an outlier to me tbh. Garou at that point had barely surpassed baseline Dragon level, Rover toyed with him and he thought Darkshine’s tackle would’ve killed him, and he had no way of deflecting it. But if everyone else is fine with it, Flashy Flash can also get a ‘possibly High 7-A.’
I mean, reactive evolution likely made him stronger?

I mean, probably? Also PPP should actually downscale to 7-A+ since he used a barrage of hits on Psykos instead of one, so let me fix that.

Well, Qawsdef gave his approval of everything in the discussion thread.

So if Qawsed gave the thumbs up, could this be applied? I feel we should wait longer, for more people to give their thoughts and all

Well, I’m about to go to sleep, so I’ll see what people say in the morning. If there’s more agreements, this can probably be applied since Qawsdef already approved it.

That’s part of the revision. Gery’s speed becomes ‘At least Massively Hypersonic, possibly Relativistic.’

Yeah, but that’ll take longer than the time it’ll take for this thread to be finished, since the overall proposals seem to be agreed upon.

Also I’ll need Tatsumaki’s profile unlocked to apply the changes to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back