• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's what I'm understanding and correct me if I'm wrong:

Post-Training Saitama: at least low 5-B, likely far higher (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself)

True Form Orochi: low 5-B (gaia cannon goes boom)

Psykos fused with Orochi: Low 5-B (should not be weaker than True Form Orochi)

Tatsumaki: at least Low 5-B (stronger than Psykos fused with Orochi)

Post Elder Centipede Genos: 7-B, higher with self destruction, up to at most Low 5-B with ten seconds mode (able to briefly beam clash with Psykos fused with Orochi)

Boros: 6-A, High 6-A, possibly low 5-B with CSRC
It seems that the new CRSC calc is stronger than Orochi feat, so, the low 5-b justificative to saitama need to be the Boros one

Saitama’s justification can have the Gaia Cannon and the CSRC in it, it doesn’t need to be one or the other.

It seems that the new CRSC calc is stronger than Orochi feat, so, the low 5-b justificative to saitama need to be the Boros one
Has the low 5-B CSRC calc been accepted? If so that should be discussed here now. It would be better to rate Boros by his own calc than by narrative scaling from Orochi.

Has the low 5-B CSRC calc been accepted? If so that should be discussed here now. It would be better to rate Boros by his own calc than by narrative scaling from Orochi.
Qawsdef and a lot of people agreed with it being “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B.” It doesn’t come from scaling to Orochi.

Qawsdef and a lot of people agreed with it being “High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B.” It doesn’t come from scaling to Orochi.
Ah, so we're just doing a possibly with the calc? I'd prefer just to have one accepted end as opposed to a minimum and maximum end if possible. If the low 5-B end is accepted I suggest replacing my calc with that one and making CSRC solidly low 5-B.

Ah, so we're just doing a possibly with the calc? I'd prefer just to have one accepted end as opposed to a minimum and maximum end if possible. If the low 5-B end is accepted I suggest replacing my calc with that one and making CSRC solidly low 5-B.
It’s a possibly because the scorching (High 6-A) and blasting away (Low 5-B) translations are equally valid. Neither one is more accurate than the other, which is why we aren’t doing one solid end.

Post-Training Saitama: at least low 5-B, likely far higher (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself)
Saitama would be "At least Low 5-B (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself), potentially 5-B (While holding back overpowered the CSRC)"

The mass ejection end is something like 1.5x to 1.8x below baseline 5-B

Saitama would be "At least Low 5-B (very casually deflected the Gaia cannon, has never seriously exerted himself), potentially 5-B (While holding back overpowered the CSRC)"

Dang, all the more important that we come to a conclusion on which CSRC end to use. It would be nice if the low 5-B+ end were accepted over the others and Saitama could just be 5-B.

What about likely far higher part?

Personally I think 10-15 seconds is what should be used for KE, maybe 20.

I’m not sure which end would be more accurate for the mass ejection thing tbh. We could go with 5 seconds just to be safe, but 1 second also makes sense so idk.

Blast away doesn't necessarily imply shooting it into space IMO. Shooting it, say, 1 km in the air would definitely fit the definition of "blast away/scatter". I don't think that end is safe to use.

Blast away doesn't necessarily imply shooting it into space IMO. Shooting it, say, 1 km in the air would definitely fit the definition of "blast away/scatter". I don't think that end is safe to use.
Was always worth a shot.

If everyone agrees with Ouro's stuff I'll just put in all the changes now

Is everything decided then? Before making final changes I would like to ask a question if it doesn't bother anyone. I know this probably will not be accepted but why can't we use this calc and make Saitama's tiering "low 5-B, possibly 3A"

Bringing this up totally isn't related to me being Saitama stan

Is everything decided then? Before making final changes I would like to ask a question if it doesn't bother anyone. I know this probably will not be accepted but why can't we use this calc and make Saitama's tiering "5-B, possibly 3A"

(not these changes)

(also saitama growing in power was rejected due to contradictions)

I choose the highest value end 😩
Is everything decided then? Before making final changes I would like to ask a question if it doesn't bother anyone. I know this probably will not be accepted but why can't we use this calc and make Saitama's tiering "low 5-B, possibly 3A"

🧐

The Saitama growing in power statement is debatable in general and not useable for direct scaling purposes.

If there's nothing further I say that we apply the changes

Anyway since you asked for an explanation, even if Saitama constantly growing in power was accepted, we can't assume the amount by which Saitama's strength increased every day, and whether it was multiplicative or additive.

I will atomize you

That has been brought up before and has been rejected before.

I've notified the main OPM thread that this CRT will be closing soon. If people don't come comment in the next couple minutes we can apply these changes and close the thread.

While we're here since this isn't worth a CRT, why do we consider Saitama's stamina Unknown? His training regimen was really brutal and he did it even after being beat up by monsters and all (back when he wasn't invincible obviously), that's definitely worth a stamina rating IMO.

While we're here since this isn't worth a CRT, why do we consider Saitama's stamina Unknown? His training regimen was really brutal and he did it even after being beat up by monsters and all (back when he wasn't invincible obviously), that's definitely worth a stamina rating IMO.
Very High then? or Extremely High? He repeated the same process for 3 years and stated that it almost killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back