• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are still here, shouldn't Saitama get resistance to poison manipulation? Also why are we saying post training Saitama? It is confirmed that Saitama still trains

Running around while injured isn't really like, Very High or Extremely High material. Just would be greater than normal or just "High"
I mean, constantly keeping up an intense workout session even after being almost killed by monsters and literally always doing it for three years, even when sick, is a lot more impressive than that IMO. But generally I'm fine with "High" or "Very high", what matters to me is that it's noted on the profile.

I feel like I should bring this up mostly because I'm a massive Boros Stan.
If Orochi is going to scale physically to the KE Feat then Boros should get at least a "possibly" Low 5-B rating for his stats based off of Saitama's statements on Boros' strength. Saitama called Boros strong on two separate occasions, said that their battle was almost a real fight in Saitama's eyes and said that Boros was one hell of a tough guy, probably the strongest I've faced so far to Genos. He made no such comments on Orochi and Saitama treated Orochi like a rude kid splashing hot water in a bathtub. I know we don't scale Saitama to other people at least physically, but I feel like we shouldn't ignore several character statements from Saitama on another persons strength.
Before the thread is closed what do u guys think of my proposal for Boros ^

From what I know magma has poisonous gas. Also due to "Three Eyed Gohost" named monster
This is true. Being that close to magma means inhaling fumes that are toxic to humans, people generally die from the fumes and not the heat of lava.

I would support Poison resistance and "high stamina" for Saitama's pre and mid training keys, with the note that he was able to "train daily for three years without pause, despite being repeatedly injured, ill and otherwise indisposed during that time period".

Post-training Saitama's stamina is a complete unknown however, so we should separate that from Saitama's "high stamina" in the training keys since we haven't even seen Saitama really exert himself in his post-training key.

Post-training Saitama's stamina is a complete unknown however, so we should separate that from Saitama's "high stamina" in the training keys since we haven't even seen Saitama really exert himself in his post-training key.
I mean all of his physical attributes are increased, I think it's fine to say his stamina shouldn't be worse than before IMO. but maybe this is better saved for another CRT

Will we not add resistance to poison manipulation? "Three Eyed Ghost" had venom breath and Saitama likely wasn't affected by it

I mean all of his physical attributes are increased, I think it's fine to say his stamina shouldn't be worse than before IMO. but maybe this is better saved for another CRT
I agree, but his stamina could also be something like "immeasurable" or extremely high at this point, since post-training Saitama is built different.

Well maybe not immeasurable but you get what I mean. Writing down "at least high stamina, likely far higher" just feels weird to me.

Wait Orochi was going to fire the Gaia cannon in an enclosed cave. Doesn’t that mean he was likely going to survive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back