• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM CFM Garou surviving inside of a Black hole

Garou survives inside of a black hole, at the center of the black hole, which it's accepted as

"In the same way the forces holding our body together usually do so in a manner so that it is evenly accelerated through gravitation. But in a black hole things become extreme. Destruction would occur in three steps. First, the body will just be ripped apart through tidal forces, because the force becomes too strong to be counteracted through the forces holding the body together. Further in the tidal forces will become stronger than the four fundamental forces, which means that atoms will be disintegrated to the point that only elementary particles remain, without a special structure. In vs-battles terms that means they get disintegrated on quantum level.

For our purposes a 3rd step gets important and that is at the center of the black hole. Gravity towards the center of the black hole gets exponentially stronger. At the very center it would, in theory, be infinite. That means also the tidal forces become infinite, so even things which at quantum level are a lot more durable than our physical matter would certainly be destroyed when approaching the center of the black hole."

Cosmic fear mode garou should have resistance to Quantum manipulation and Physics manipulation

Could just change his matter resistance to quantum ig.

I had it as sub-atomic since that's what the source I used on the page said. But yeah, you are right that it breaks things down to the quantum level.

Though on second thought maybe it should just be gravity resistance. Since it is the intense gravity that does this.

Could just change his matter resistance to quantum ig.

I had it as sub-atomic since that's what the source I used on the page said. But yeah, you are right that it breaks things down to the quantum level.

Though on second thought maybe it should just be gravity resistance. Since it is the intense gravity that does this.
the difference between sub-atomic lvl and quantum lvl is complicated.

as far as i know, quantum manipulation will still stay as an ability, at the page of matter manipulation. just the special page for quantum manipulation will get deleted. so it shouldn't matter i guess?
Details are still being talked about, I'd just suggest waiting until that is finished for this crt.

Maybe it would be better to just make him resistant to black holes. I'm uncertain if that's a thing we do on the wiki but it makes it much easier than listing out the abilities black holes supposedly have.

Maybe it would be better to just make him resistant to black holes. I'm uncertain if that's a thing we do on the wiki but it makes it much easier than listing out the abilities black holes supposedly have.
i don't think that's needed here considering there seems to be other character pages that has these abilities based on this.

Last edited:
Back