• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision Part 3

Qawsedf234 said:
> Fubuki, even if she spammed tk attacks wouldnt be a dragon in sp
Sure, but attacks build up damage wise overtime and even against Orochi Garou was dead center in his beams and survived. Which is why I think the "At least 7-C Possibly High 7-C" works for his pre-partial monster state and later on when he hurts Darkshine he should just be normally High 7-C
Could it possibly be more of resiliance, rather than durability? I mean he keeps fighting even wehn a normal purson would have been incapaciated.

Maybe lile, use the skyscrapper its holding to get its body height? Then up scale from a normal octopus and see what you get.

If he didn't have the durability to withstand the injuries he couldn't get back up in the first place.

Well orochi wasnt going all out, and metal bat never actually hit him. What's metal bats AP? because if it takes that much force to kill him, he can't be at that level.

Base Metal Bat is High 7-C due to ONE's statement of him being able to take on dragon lvl threats. Amped Metal Bat is Likely at least High 7-C since he was going to one shot Human Garou.

If we are going by his current profile he's at least 7-B in base and 7-A when Amped. And his durability in both forms is 7-A for being able to take beatings from Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode and Elder Centipede.

Metal Bat's current suggested rating are High 7-C and At least high 7-C

ONE himself stated that Metal Bat wasn't joking when he said he could take on a dragon lvl threat. And he has shown that he's much stronger than G-4 Genos as he could fight Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode for 3 minutes in Base before being defeated. While G-4 Genoa was two shotted by Base Carnage Kabuto.

That doesnt make him dragon in base, Bat even thought he could beat CK had his fighting spirit been replecated properly.

How is a WoG statement and actual feats not enough to prove he's dragon lvl in base? Also we haven't even seen the limits of his fighting spirit amp. ONE also stated that the situation with the Monster Association would've changed if Metal Bat was there. And the only things that were a threat in the Monster Association at the time were the dragon lvl threats. So for all we know he might really have defeated the stronger dragon lvls like Carnage Kabuto with the fighting spirit amp.

One said he wasnt lying when he said he could take a dragon alone. Bats statement was pretty vague, but considering he couldnt even damage EC's shell, it's clear it's his amped form that's dragon level.

"Metal Bat: No way, Jose. I might have lost in the game world, but in the real world it won't go like that."

He was confident he could win again CK, had his fighting spirit gone on long enough for him to get strong enough to content.

Actually...

"T/N: Elder vs. Metal Bat: according to ONE/Murata, Metal Bat thought Elder's weakness is his face, but it's actually not the case, not sure what to make of it, is he implying that Elder's face is actually extremely strong and the only reason it cracked was because it was about to molt anyway?"

https://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_3#November_2017

Metal Bat was wrong on his face being his weakness, but it seems like his fighting spirit is what helped him deal more damage. And sure the molting part but that's still similar damage dealt to Bang and Bomb's combo. Though that one is stronger

The CK he fought for 3 minutes was Carnage Mode Kabuto. Just as a note.

Using Elder Centipede as an comparison is pretty bad. This is the same monster that Bang and Bomb's combination attack only broke the shell of. And Bang is capable of one shotting dragon lvl threats with Bomb being even stronger than him.

Also I'm basing off that statement from his current profile that said he could defeat Dragon lvl threats even when not amped. But considering how he can fight Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode in Base for 3 minutes it's likely referring to his base.

Like I said bad comparison. Elder Centipede is easily one of the most powerful dragon lvl threats shown so far. Base Metal Bat being unable to hurt a dragon lvl threat like Elder Centipede that is stronger than two characters Bang and Bomb that can one shot dragon lvl threats such as Transformed Fuhrer Ugly and Gums while weakened doesn't mean he can't beat a weaker dragon lvl threat which is still High 7-C.

Wanna good comparision? i gotchu with facts you can't dispute. I just went back and looked at the metal bat centipede fight. He was fighting two demons, and even taking damage from them.

His fighting spirit kicked in when he damaged himself, and what happened? his strength sky rocketed, and he one shot both of them.

Base Bat is Mid - High Demon.

His statement of soloing a dragon still holds weight considering he can get so much stronger that he can fight them as well.

His durability is better than Genos at least. Probably best to keep with "7-C In base, High 7-C when amped" gap like with what we have now.

He was getting drugged at the same time while fighting them. And it might be outliers for those Demon lvl threats considering how he managed to tank attacks from high dragon lvl threats twice.

But if it makes you happier I could just move his Base form down to the same tier as Post-MA Genos At least 7-C Possibly/Likely High 7-C.

No he took damage before they drugged him, i wasnt including the drugged damage lol, and i just don't feel he was dragon in base.

And why would it be outlier when EC hit an amped Bat? The first hit seemed kinda causal, he just said get out the way, then flicked him with his tenticle or whatever it is.

Thing is he also tanked a beat down from Carnage Kabuto Carnage Mode for 3 whole minutes before the VGS said his injuries are too severe. He had two showings of tanking attacks from high Dragon lvl threats so this kinda means that his durability is ridiculously high. And his current profile also used those durability feats for base so yeah.

Well he wasnt in base for EC, and he likely was amp when fighting CK as well. Unless the simulation started off in Carnage mode.

As long as you included the speeds then your list should be fine

Oh right I was going to do that today. Can you give me a run down on the Speed calcs? I'll scale them right now. I know there's a Massively Hypersonic feat that only scales to the fastest characters. But what calcs do the slower ones scale to?

Quangotjokes said:
Well he wasnt in base for EC, and he likely was amp when fighting CK as well. Unless the simulation started off in Carnage mode.
Metal Bat had no fighting spirit in the sim and CK was in carnage mode

I can't really tell, but genos did say he wasnt easy to finish, showing that he kept getting back up. Seems bat was losing the fight.

Simulation System Voice: Player Metal Bat. Initiating simulation.

Metal Bat
: Bring it on!

Sounds of explosion, impact, Metal Bat shouting.

Zombiema: It's a frontal assault.

Darkshine: What a magnificent swing!

Genos: No wonder he's an S-class hero. I guess he's not easy to finish, that said…

Carnage Kabuto: YYEEEAAAHHHH!

Explosion

Metal Bat: Whoa!

Carnage Kabuto: Muhahahaha, dumbass!

Simulation System Voice: Player Metal Bat. Incapacitated in battle. Simulation terminated.

Qawsedf234 said:
Quangotjokes said:
Metal Bat had no fighting spirit in the sim and CK was in carnage mode
He did have fighting spirit, just had a limit on it.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right I was going to do that today. Can you give me a run down on the Speed calcs? I'll scale them right now.
A-Class/Everyone marked I marked wth a "^" = superhuman, likely super sonic from acalimg to training Saitama

People marked with nothing = High Hypersonic+ due to scaling tl Genos reacting to a meteor

People with a "*" = Scale to Atomic Samurai

Afterimages isn't a scalable or calcable spee. Also

Metal Bat: No way, Jose. I might have lost in the game world, but in the real world it won't go like that.

Metal Bat: It might be over once you die in the game world,

Metal Bat: but in the real world, a death is just a flesh wound. You can totally revive through fighting spirit and have another go, know what I'm saying?!!

This implies that he either didn't have fighting spirit or the SIM could not replicate it correctly.

MB? Yeah he was just, but he had Fighting Spirit to help cancel his injuries

The speed scaling is much harder than I thought it would be. So Melzalgard was capable of somewhat keeping up with Atomic Samurai. That would mean almost every S-Class including Pri Pri Prisoner is still Massively Hypersonic+ but to a lower degree. So should I just give all of them a at least High Hypersonic+ Likely Massively Hypersonic+ rating and only reserve the At least Massively Hypersonic+ rating for the fastest characters?

Reread the fight. Mel never once tagged or reacted to an attack from AS

Plus I already marked all the speed ratings in my previous mega quotes

Back