• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision Part 3

@Qawsed Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio fought Garou a couple days after his fight with Tank Top Master. So he probably wasn't weaker at the time.

Sure, but that also means that two 9-As to 8-As damaged someone with at least 25.8x their attack potency. Its either an outlier, evidence against him being 7-C at the time, or a weakness to sharp things.

I don't think it's a weakness persay, more of a trope that sharp things do more damage than they realistically should.

Yeah it's probably an outlier for them. But is it possible for the stronger A-Class to be At least 9-A likely/possibly 8-A?

9-A, possibly higher works for some of the A-Class.

I guess that's fine. Also I'm also gonna make my list. We'll compare and see which one gets accepted.

VersusJunkie54 said:
3-5X multiplier for a oneshot has always made sense to me. But this site is too stubborn to agree on anything/ Those figures are used for VS battles. Many staff have put out ridiculous figures like "10% required to oneshot cuz Dragon Ball power lvls"
I'm not completely against it though. So I won't argue further.
I agree. Especially since Darkshine is stated to be able to one shot a Demon with a light touch lol

Also I still think all Dragons should be ranked above Choze. Especially Vaccine Man. It's silly to have a guy who has the same power as Choze, yet is a Dragon because of it, and even has better feats than Choze to be ranked lower than him through some scaling schenanigans.

@Ryu, do you think Bang should be rated as Small City level for one-shotting mutated fuhrer? Or perhaps just everyone who scales above Bang + Bomb to receive Small City level instead

I agree with your points, just that they have no direct scaling which was the major issue with the old stats. I think the rating "At least Town Level, Likely Large Town Level" works like with DCEU Superma where he has two different sources for his AP

@GyroNutz Well I mean it depends on whatever multiplier is accepted for one shotting. I do think there should be at least some sort of baseline for it. But disregarding that I still have those other thoughts for the scaling.

Qawsedf234 said:
I agree with your points, just that they have no direct scaling which was the major issue with the old stats. I think the rating "At least Town Level, Likely Large Town Level" works like with DCEU Superma where he has two different sources for his AP
I disagree. Vaccine Man's a Dragon for the exact same power Choze has. That alone means Vaccine Man should be stronger than Choze. And again, Choze doesn't even have as good feats as Vaccine Man does. Vaccine Man's got a Town-Small City level feat. Choze is basically featless, the people he's fought don't have any better feats than VM's, and someone much stronger than him even has a terrible antifeat.

> No. Vaccine Man's a Dragon for the exact same power Choze has.

A noted difference between them is that Vaccine Man has the ability to rapidly produce and fire off energy attacks, which may mean that while his total DPs is better his AP is lower

> And again, Choze doesn't even have as good feats as Vaccine Man does.

His feat was calced and it was notably worse than Choze's. If Vaccine Man's had a small city level feat I wouldn't be aruging this.

> someone much stronger than him even has a terrible antifeat.

Who? Bakuzan?

That was recalced here with a lower result, which is what I posted above.

Choze doesn't have a feat. He scales to Suiryu splitting a cloud by kicking the ball into the air. But that was Suiryu kicking the ball that split the cloud not the power of the ball itself.

All these calcs are recalcs are getting crazy to follow with. Which is the currently accepted Vaccine Man and Suiryu calcs?

Yes Bakuzan.

Well here's my version. I'm only doing the Tier 7s

At least High 7-C Likely Higher: God, Golden Sperm, and Monster King Orochi

At least High 7-C: Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede, Psychos, Homeless Emperor, Black Sperm, Gouketsu, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bomb, Bang, Superalloy Darkshine, Flashy Flash, Amai Mask, and Half Monster Garou

Likely At least High 7-C: Gale Wind (Monster Form), Hellfire Flame (Monster Form), and Evil Natural Water

High 7-C: Atomic, Samurai, Watchdog Man, Metal Bat (Base), Vaccine Man, Groribas, Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald, Bakuzan, Fuhrer Ugly, Gums, Carnage Kabuto (Base), other Dragon Lvl threats (excluding Withered Sprout), Beefcake, Royal Ripper, Bug God, Suiryu, Choze, Human Garou, Post-Monster Association Genos

At least 7-C Possibly Higher: Gale Wind (Human Form), and Hellfire Flame (Human Form)

7-C: Child Emperor, Metal Knight Higher with prep, Pig God, G-4 Genos, Post-Training Sonic, Fubuki, Demonic Fan, Do-S, Tanktop Master, Monster Association Arc Pri Pri Prisoner, and Awakened Cockroach

Low 7-C: Pre-Monster Association Arc Pri Pri Prisoner, Iaian, Pre-G4 Genos, Beast King, Transformed Mosquito Girl, Pre-Training Sonic, Zombieman, Sea King, Grizzly Nyah, Beast King and G-4

Unknown Likely Low 7-C Possibly Higher: 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph, Surprise Attack Plum, Hundred Eyed Octopus, Scaledon, and Jumping Spider

> Choze doesn't have a feat. He scales to Suiryu splitting a cloud by kicking the ball into the air. But that was Suiryu kicking the ball that split the cloud not the power of the ball itself.

Oh. Well, there's just been a fudemental misunderstanding on my part I guess. But that means Vaccine Man can't even scale to the cloud kick since the energy ball didn't explode or anything

> Which is the currently accepted Vaccine Man and Suiryu calcs?

Town level and barely Large Town level. Different is 19.3x between the two

> Surprise Attack Plum, Scaledon, and Jumping Spider

None of these people have anything to suggest they scale to Genos

> Low 7-C: Pre-Monster Association Arc Pri Pri Prisoner

Defeating the monster with dozens of hits doesn't give me the idea that he can scale to be 7-C right now

> Iaian

According to Blizzard he's stronger than her. If he's Low 7-C, she must also be

> At least 7-C Possibly High 7-C: Gale Wind (Human Form), and Hellfire Flame (Human Form)

Sonic was going even with them in the redraw scene . I can get 7-C but not at least 7-C

> Likely At least High 7-C

I don't think this is a thing. Better to just rate them High 7-C

> Post-Monster Association Genos

I don't think he has the feats for it unless we scale him the Bs. Also without fusing Bs shouldn't get a "At least" rating. Dude was being killed in droves by Atomic, Bang, and Mask

I'm sorry but I think when it's specifically noted how Choze's power is deemed considerable lower than a Dragon's, that the message is clear that Choze's power isn't on the power level of an average Dragon's. Especially a Dragon who specializes in the same thing he does.

Also I'm pretty sure Therefir recalced that Large Town Suiryu feat to be considerably lower as well.

Anyways since I already caved in saying the A-Class are at least 9-A, guess the Dragons can be High 7-C. I just feel in general that a better reason should exist.

But anyways if we bump up the Dragons to High 7-C can the changes be applied.

I didn't make that calc I just posted it. Also I remember Therefir saying it might've been inflated, but either way it might be nice to have a check up on it.

@Qawsed Yeah I'm gonna update my list later on this is just from what I remember though I could be missing some things.

Oh right BoG Genos who performed the Low 7-C feat was considered stronger than Pri Pri Prisoner. Yeah some Demon lvls are probably just gonna be unknown and somewhere around Tier 8.

I don't remember Fubuki saying that. Can you show me where she said that in the manga?

Wait Murata redrew that fight? I changed it to possibly higher since they were able to somewhat keep up with a casual Flashy Flash.

It is a thing. There are other profiles that are like that.

He stated he could take on Dragon Lvl threats post monster association upgrade. Black Sperm knocked out Bomb who's stronger than Bang. Almost any character with Regenerationn of some kind was shown to have terrible durability.

> I don't remember Fubuki saying that. Can you show me where she said that in the manga?

Here

> Wait Murata redrew that fight?

Yeah

> I changed it to possibly higher since they were able to somewhat keep up with a casual Flashy Flash.

If he was holding back, then they could still be 7-C, as he could've just limited himself to that level

> It is a thing. There are other profiles that are like that.

Any examples

> He stated he could take on Dragon Lvl threats post monster association upgrade.

Hasn't shown that yet, could just be talk. However if he damages Bs in the manga or we just make his third key "Post-Elder Centipede" he can probably be High 7-C

She never said they were stronger than her. She said even they cannot reach S-Class because of Amai Mask. Also Iaian was impressed at the S-Classes battle against Melzalgard. Heck he was even impressed by Pri Pri Prisoner so I'm pretty sure he isn't that strong like you said.

Yeah guess you're right Flash could be holding back.

Are these examples enough for you?

Maybe a possibly could work for this Genos than.

Iaian should be unknown or Small Building level then.

> Are these examples enough for you?

Yeah

> Maybe a possibly could work for this Genos than

Yeah^2

Although what's your justifcation for Flashy and Darkshine

Iaian is probably somewhere around 8-A or baseline Low 7-C since he still managed to take to take down a Monster Association Demon lvl monster alongside the other disciples. Pre-Monster Association Pri Pri Prisoner is probably also around this lvl of power.

Garou said his previous form (Half Monster) would've lost really badly against Flash. Darkshine's profile said he held his own against Bang and was one of the strongest fighters physically. But I'm pretty sure he was stomped because of Bang's technique. Although he did say that he didn't receive any severe injuries. Darkshine should probably be Likely at least High 7-C in AP with his durability being at least High 7-C since his durability is shown to be even higher than his AP.

> Monster Association Demon lvl monster alongside the other disciples.

The thing is, nothing really says Think Wrestler scales to Suiryu/Choze. Iaian's thing probably needs to be "9-A, likely higher"

Who's Think Wrestler? Are you talking about Rhino Wrestler? I'm talking about that hair monster they fought in the webcomic. But yeah they did imply Iaian can beat Rhino Wrestler who was a new demon lvl monster by himself. So Atomic Samurai's disciple and Pre-MA Arc Pri Pri Prisoner should probably be At least 8-A Possibly Low 7-C.

Why 8-A? Rereading the chapter, Hammerhead had a B-Class bounty before he stole [the suits]. In other words a suitless Hammerhead was rated for a B-Class bounty, not a his suited up self.

So Iaian should still be 9-A likely higher.

> Rhino Wrestler who was a new demon lvl monster by himself.

He doesn't have anything placing him above 9-A.

Here's another translation, [further establishing that Hammerhead had the bounty before he got the suit].

The casual Low 7-C feat they scale to is baseline. So those that are weaker than Genos but could still fight Demon lvl threats should be At least 8-A Possibly Low 7-C.

Although I'm pretty sure the weaker Demon lvl threats should just be 8-A since the Genos that performed the casual baseline Low 7-C feat was Post-House of Evolution. So on second maybe BoS Genos, Pre-MA Arc Pri Pri Prisoner, Atomic Samurai disciples and all those Demon lvl monsters that scale to them should just be 8-A.

Demons aren't auto Low 7-C or 8-A. The most they have is being stronger than a Tiger level threat at the very least, which puts them at least 9-A. Unless there's a good reason for Rhino or the hair dude to scale to Genos and they don't have a feat of their own, then they're just "9-A, likely much higher".

It feels kinda weird for them to be tier 9. But whatever you guys decide. I'll update my list real quick.

I still think some characters should be 8-A backwards scaled from a baseline Low 7-C feat. So here's my new version.

At least High 7-C Likely Higher: God, Golden Sperm, and Monster King Orochi

At least High 7-C: Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede, Psychos, Homeless Emperor, Black Sperm, Gouketsu, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bomb, Bang, Superalloy Darkshine, Flashy Flash, Amai Mask, Half Monster Garou, Evil Natural Water, and Metal Knight w/ Prep.

Likely At least High 7-C: Gale Wind (Monster Form), Hellfire Flame (Monster Form), and Amped Metal Bat

High 7-C: Atomic Samurai, Watchdog Man, Vaccine Man, Groribas, Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald, Bakuzan, Fuhrer Ugly, Gums, Carnage Kabuto (Base), other Dragon Lvl threats (excluding Withered Sprout), Beefcake, Royal Ripper, Bug God, Suiryu, Choze, and Human Garou

At least 7-C Likely/Possibly High 7-C: Post-Monster Association Genos and Metal Bat (Base)

7-C: Metal Knight, G-4 Genos, Post-Training Sonic, Tanktop Master, Awakened Cockroach, Gale Wind (Human Form), and Hellfire Flame (Human Form)

Likely 7-C: Child Emperor, Pig God, Monster Association Arc Pri Pri Prisoner, Demonic Fan, Fubuki, and Do-S

Low 7-C: Post-House of Evolution Genos, Beast King, Transformed Mosquito Girl, Pre-Training Sonic, Zombieman, Sea King, Grizzly Nyah, and G-4

At least 8-A Possibly Low 7-C: Pre-Monster Association Arc Pri Pri Prisoner, Iaian, Beginning of Series Genos, Armored Gorilla, and Mosquito Girl (Base)

Unknow Likely 8-A Possibly Higher: 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph, Surprise Attack Plum, Hundred Eyed Octopus, Scaledon, and Jumping Spider

Imo the last section should be "At least 9-A, likely higher".

But if people are cool with your list that's what we'll use. I should say ypu sbpuld add the scaling reasoning and transfer over my speed ratings.

Okay I'll add or At least 9-A likely higher onto the 8-A section as another suggestion and the scaling reasonings and speed stuff.

>Sonic was going even with them in the redraw scene.

In the redraw, Sonic was still serious about the situation, while Gale and Hellfire weren't remotely serious. The two ninjas didn't even use weapons against Sonic. At Least 7-C for human form

Back