• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision Part 3

Runalongwithhim said:
I still doubt the changes are gonna happen any time soon.
The changes have been being worked on for a long amount of time. Is there anything else left to discuss before it gets put through?

No. So far everyone is good with the placements and the speed. Just waiting on mod approval

The Beefcake feat was recalced at High 7-C? Bullshit. There were other results, such as the 7-A and 6-C result. Why were those results rejected? Beefcake being 270m is ******* bullshit since he was shown to be thousands of kilometers tall on numerous occasions, and that hole was at the very least as big as him, and much much wider. There's no way that feat is ******* town level.

> Beefcake being 270m is ******* bullshit since he was shown to be thousands of kilometers tall on numerous occasions

... You don't think him being thousands of kilometers tall is more likely to be bullshit?

Damage3245 said:
... You don't think him being thousands of kilometers tall is more likely to be bullshit?
**** no. Because he has been shown to be thousands of kilometers tall several several times, but he's NEVER been shown to be a measly 270m.

The crater he made was stated to be around 100 meters, so his feat should be far weaker than High 7-C.

Therefir said:
The crater he made was stated to be around 100 meters, so his feat should be far weaker than High 7-C.
The crater he made was never stated to be around 100 meters wtf. And even if it were, there's no ******* way that crater was only 100 meters. Let me guess, you got that information from the databook huh? Well no one cares because databooks are ******* stupid 99% of the time.

The 100 meters thing was from the databook. The other results were rejected since it was deemed his height was to inconsistent to be used for calculations. The only reason why the High -C thing holds any water is that he's given a in-universe size there, but the databook also gives crater depth which nerfs it. So the feat is either unimpressive or incalcable.

Can you drop that tone please? You're not going to convince anyone like that, as for the feat, the height of Beefcake varies too much, I think we should just stick to the canon information we have.

Besides, Beefcake did that feat with multiple attacks, so I'm not sure why you're discussing it in the first place.

This is so sad. You guys have been working really hard on this and yet the changes will never ever happen. I'm gonna come back here in one month and I guarantee the profiles will be exactly the same.

Can somebody provide a TLDR summary of what needs to be done here please?

There's an AP summary in the opening post. There's a speed summary further down which hopefully Qaws can edit into the opening post. Then it will all be there to be reviewed.

When you have finished your discussion it is probably best to start a new thread with a summary in the beginning, so it is much easier for the staff to evaluate. You should also invite Ryukama.

Anyway, regarding Beefcake, wasn't the conclusion that he was drawn far too inconsistently in terms of height to scale properly, and that we rather settled at simply scaling the size of his crater from the surrounding buildings instead, or do I remember wrong?

Antvasima said:
Anyway, regarding Beefcake, wasn't the conclusion that he was drawn far too inconsistently in terms of height to scale properly, and that we rather settled at simply scaling the size of his crater from the surrounding buildings instead, or do I remember wrong?
Beefcake's official height is 270 meters but that's clearly bullshit, as he has been shown on multiple occasions to be far taller than mountains and clouds. In my opinion, he should be about 5km tall, since that height seems most consistent. What do you think Antvasima?

From what I recall, a calc group member calculated his height with a lot of wildly different values from panel to panel, so we eventually either had to take an average, or consider it too inconsistent and scale from something else instead, which we did with the crater that he caused. However, I have handled thousands of different tasks here, so I likely misremember.

I do not think that we should count the higher feats as outliers though, but although I have read all of One-Punch Man, I do not remember it so well, so I am likely the wrong person to ask.

> However, I have handled thousands of different tasks here, so I likely misremember.

You did not misremember. Beefcake's height varies so heavily its not possible to use it as a basis for a calc

> Can somebody provide a TLDR summary of what needs to be done here please?

I have edited in the reasonings to the first post. If you feel is necessary I'll make a another thread

Oops after looking at the new op it seems like I messed up Base Carnage Kabuto's justification. He fought Metal Bat in Carnage Mode in the VGS. You should probably change his Base to two shots G-4 Genos and should be comparable to other dragon lvl threats.

Also it seems like everybody forgot about the A-Class Heroes and their tiering.

Most A-Class Heroes should probably be At least 9-A Posssibly Higher. And I think the stronger A-Class Heroes like Stinger and Lightning Genji could potentially get a possibly 8-A instead. Together they were able to defeat one of Grizzly Nyah's child which was shown to be a Demon Lvl threat that was able to defeat two other A-Class Hero and give Post-HoE Genos some trouble even though he wasn't really hurt.

Do you think the disciples and/or the other top 10 S-classes (minus sweet mask) could be 'At least 8-A, possibly Low 7-C'? They've all been stated to be S-class level, Fubuki confirmed the disciples are S-class level and Iaian has even shown that he is capable of fighting on par with a demon level threat, with one arm no less.

I don't think they have any feats at that lvl. So only Atomic Samurai's disciple should be At least 8-A Possibly Low 7-C since they were actually able to defeat a Demon lvl threat with Iaian being implied to be capable of soloing a Demon Lvl such as Rhino Wrestler. The other A-Class Heroes have pretty much been shown to be stomped by Demon Lvl threats. Death Gattling couldn't hurt Hundred Eyes Octopus, Stinger and Great Philosopher got stomped by Jumping Spider and other stuff like that. So at most the stronger A-classes could be at least 9-A possibly 8-A.

> Also it seems like everybody forgot about the A-Class Heroes and their tiering.

I was just waiting for you to write out their AP and speed.

> A-Class Heroes like Stinger and Lightning Genji could potentially get a possibly 8-A instead.

Sure. But it should be a possibly rating or something

At least 9-A Likely 8-A

Stinger: Fought and defeated one of Grizzly Nyah's children alongside Lightning Genji. Said children was also a Demon lvl threat that could defeat two other A-Class Heroes and give Post-HoE Genos some trouble.

Great Philosopher: Has a power lvl higher than Stinger.

Heavy Tank Fundoshi: The Top 10 A-Classes were stated to have skills close to that of an S-Class.

Magic Trick Man: The Top 10 A-Classes were stated to have skills close to that of an S-Class.

Top 10 A-Class and those comparable to them (Lightning Genji, Great Philospher, and etc.): All top 10 A-Class heroes have the potential to be S-Class. Lightning Genji defeated a weaker demon lvl threat with Stinger.

At least 9-A Possibly Higher

Golden Ball: Should be comparable to other A-Class heroes. Was able to hurt Garou after he caught him off guard in the dark.

Spring Mustachio: Comparable to Golden Ball.

Death Gatling: Is one of the top 10 A-Class hero however Garou stated that his fighting skills were much lower than that of an S-Class.

9-A

All other A-Class (Heavy Kong, Peach Terry, and etc.): Much weaker than the top 10 A-Class lost to a weaker demon lvl threat that was defeated by Stinger and Lightning Genji. However they should be able to take down weaker tiger lvl threats that are the around size of small buildings.

Unknow

Accel: Exterminated an Demon Lvl threat alongside his group.

Raider: His powers were considered to be S-Class.

Shouldn't Death Gatling also be 9-A, possibly higher? He is an A-Class

Didn't his profile say Garou stated that his fighting skills were terrible and way below an S-Class? Maybe I could put him at At least 9-A Possibly Higher with gatling gun.

I don't understand why Beefcake is considered 7-B while Elder Centipede is 7-A when Elder Centipede was completely blown to bits by Saitama's punch while Beefcake's face still remained intact. Also, he destroyed all of this (
BeefDestroying.png
) with one arm swing and destroyed B-city by falling over while Elder Centipede didn't destroy a whole city with his rolling around.

Please make the image smaller.

Also neither of them are gonna be 7-B or 7-A after the downgrades.

Reason we can't calc Beefcake feats is because his height is too inconsistent. Was the hand-wave feat in the manga?

Peter1129 said:
Didn't his profile say Garou stated that his fighting skills were terrible and way below an S-Class? Maybe I could put him at At least 9-A Possibly Higher with gatling gun.
I mean, Garou's a dick. At least 9-A, possibly Higher is fair seeing as he's treated as a pretty well respected A-Class hero

> Didn't his profile say Garou stated that his fighting skills were terrible and way below an S-Class?

Garou said that his plan was good but he lacked the power of an S-Class and that if he brought any he would've likely lost. Considering that even a single bullet from his gun can blast multiple inch holes through multiple trees its stronger than it seems.

Anyways once you've added speed I'll update the OP

> Reason we can't calc Beefcake feats is because his height is too inconsistent. Was the hand-wave feat in the manga?

They calced the anime version. I asked for the manga version to be calced but I never got a reply. You can ask again in the new calc request thread I guess. Also EC was blown away by a Serious Punch, while Beefcake was hit by a normal punch. The differing levels of power would make it difficult to compare.

@Qawsedd234 Top 10 A-Class heroes and those comparable to them should be At least Supersonic likely higher and the normal A-Class Heroes should also be like that or just Supersonic since they are much weaker. But first I have a question. What was the feat that makes them Supersonic?

So should Death Gatling also be At least 9-A Possibly 8-A or should he stay at At least 9-A Possibly Higher?

Thanks. So do you guys think the A-Classes could supersonic+? I mean they are much stronger and likely faster than the B-Classes that are stronger than C-Classes who should be comparable to intraining Saitama who is Mach 1.62. The highest supersonic speed is Mach 2.5. After this is answered I'll go make the scaling for their speed.

Back