• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM AP Revision discussion Part 2

Gaou said he's possibly may surpass an s class. Clearly uncertain, but still put him beneath himself, and the upper echelon, who the s class could defeat.

It seems like you didn't really listen. My point was that Gouketsu surmises that he's stronger than S-Classes and Dragon level despite the only demonstration being slightly harming an extremely weakened Suiryu.

He got his stregth assessment from it regardless, he knew he wasnt on his level. Hence why he only used one hand when bakuzan attacked him.

Breaking someone's pinky toe while off guard =/= you're on par with their strength.

A character being so ridiculously strong they can even tank attacks off guard =/= the very concept of being more suseptible to damage while not expecting it no longer exists.

Gouketsu obviously views Bakuzan in a much higher, than Choze, and Choze has zero to suggest he's a Dragon. If anything the opposite since Gouketsu is making such a big deal out of Bakuzan being a Dragon whereas making no mention of such a thing for Choze.

@Quangot

What has that got to do with what I was saying? If anything, that still proves he has keen judgement, as he could still see that this powerful Dragon level is below him.

Also, were you asking me for an example?

?Ryukama said:
Breaking someone's pinky toe while off guard =/= you're on par with their strength.
A character being so ridiculously strong they can even tank attacks off guard =/= the very concept of being more suseptible to damage while not expecting it no longer exists.

Gouketsu obviously views Bakuzan in a much higher,than Choze, and Choze has zero to suggest he's a Dragon. If anything the opposite since Gouketsu is making such a big deal out of Bakuzan being a Dragon whereas making no mention of such a thing for Choze.
Wait what translation is that? the one i read is different.

An example of what? Again, a character being so ridiculously strong they can even tank certain attacks off guard doesn't suddenly prove that being off guard no longer makes anyone naturally more suseptible to damage. It doesn't even prove that Gouketsu himself wouldn't be stronger if he were on guard. And even if it's on guard, it's still just breaking a pinky toe. It's not damage that proves your strength is on par with them.

I'll try find the raws for chapter 72, see which one is correct. I think it's worth noting that the reddit one says this.

Edit: I can't find it, but most versions seem to say good rather than ok.

Quangotjokes said:
See lol, i don't deny that bakuzan is stronger, just don't feel he's suiryu to gouketstu level stronger.
Of course the gap between Suiryu and Gouketsu is greater than the gap between Suiryu and Bakuzan. Gouketsu is ridiculously stronger than Bakuzan. However Bakuzan is still well above Suiryu, and so far Suiryu has nothing to suggest he's on par with a Dragon Level.

Qawsedf234 said:
So for ease of editing, here's everyone's profile linked in one spot

Unknow: Accel^, Raide^, Withered Sprout (Large Building level pending calc acceptence)^, Drive Knight^

At least Wall Level: Suprise Attack Plum^, Jumping Spider^, Scaledo^, Golden Ball^, Spring Mustachio^, Great Philosopher^, Stinger^, Death Gatling^, Magic Trick Ma^, Heavy Tank Fundoshi^, Choze (Human form)^

Small Town level: Genos (early), Prisoner, Deep Sea King (Dry and Wet), Grizzly Nyah, G4, Beast King, Mosquito Girl (Probably warrents a "possibly" rating), Zombiema, Sonic (Pre-Chapter 43). Both Sonic and Genos need an additional key. Sonic is "Pre-Saitama Training | Post-Saitama Training" and Genos "Pre-G4 | Post-G4 | Post-Monster Association"

Town Level: Genos (Post-G4), Sonic (Post-Training), Blizzard, Demonic Fa,Do-S, Awakened Cockroach, Tanktop Master, Royal Ripper (could stab Garou, but considering it uses blades which focuses power in a smaller surface area it may not necessarily need as much AP to damage him), Bofoy (calc), Gale Wind (Human Form/fought against Sonic), Child Emperor, Iaia

At least Town Level, possibly/likely Large Town level: Carnage Kabuto (base), Groribas, Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald, Metal Bat, Vaccine Ma^ (calc)

Large Town Level: Beefcake^, Silverfang*, Suiryu^, Choze (monster)^, Metal Bat (pumped up), Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto (Carnage Mode), Bakuzan (monster)^, Homless Emperor (AP only since he could kill himself with the energy balls), Flashy Flash*, Elder Centipede, Overgrown Rover, Bomb*, Psykos, both BS and GS*, Orochi*, Sweet Mask*, Watchdog Ma, Garou, Pig God, Atomic Samurai*, Evil Natural Water*, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly, Gale Wind* (Monster Form)

At least Large Town Level: God

Other levels: Hundred-Eyes Octopus (At least Building level)^, 170,000 Year Magicicada Nymph (At least Building level)^, Hammerhead (Multi-City Block)^

* = People who keep the MHS+ speed as agreeded upon.

^ = People who don't scale to Genos is any notable way, so they don't get a High Hypersonic rating

Scaling reasoning = Small Town Level for being scaled from Genos. Town Level from being scaled to G4 Genos. Large Town level from being scaled to Choze/Suiryu

This should be tbe finalized version and I don't want to make a third thread. Is this agreeable to everyone?

Ryukama said:
Quangotjokes said:
See lol, i don't deny that bakuzan is stronger, just don't feel he's suiryu to gouketstu level stronger.
Of course the gap between Suiryu and Gouketsu is greater than the gap between Suiryu and Bakuzan. Gouketsu is ridiculously stronger than Bakuzan. However Bakuzan is still well above Suiryu, and so far Suiryu has nothing to suggest he's on par with a Dragon Level.
but why is there a gap you believe so wide? just because of his rating? for all we know he's the weakest dragon in the series. Goukets said that if monsterfied Suiryu may even be a upper echelon, that's saying a lot.

City level calc was based on his called height which was considered to inconsistent to use. High 7-C was done with his canon height of 200m.

Quangotjokes said:
but why is there a gap you believe so wide? just because of his rating? for all we know he's the weakest dragon in the series. Goukets said that if monsterfied Suiryu may even be a upper echelon, that's saying a lot.
No. Because again, Bakuzan is much stronger than a guy who's already on par with Suiryu. Gouketsu said Suiryu would be a "big shot". Which yeah if Suiryu at his base is already stronger than Monster Choze his monster form would be super strong, but that doesn't mean his base form is a Dragon just cause his hypothetical monster form would be.

We agreed in the last thread that it wouldn't scale to his armor/drones, just prep.

Also, I think it'd be Large Mountain level, as each bullet is, and they weren't directed at the building, just the city.

oh y'all did? but i was thinking more along the lines of durability for his apparent secret tech. but why not add possibly island with secret machinery or prep?

Dope lol he's been hyped up so mcuh, and there's no reason to believe he can create a building like that, but can't create anything else that durable.

He created a whole City with those kinds of buildings in just 7 days, or course he could.

Large Island level durability for building/with prep is fine. Can the changes be applied? We only have like 27 comments left

>Tbh, i don't see Bakuzan beating any of the s class

That's your own bias, but it's likely that he can beat TTM and PPP.

When did he sense the strength, i only saw the presence, and it wasnt my bias opinion, Genos scales from garou, who ttm scales from as well.

Garou is above bakuzan

Back