• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sorry what

As for who I think wins, let me go through Cool Cat's hax.

Just kidding. Cool Cat has a nail to put in everyone's coffin. The Ultra Wincon.

What the Ultra Wincon does is it sends Cool Cat back in time to fight his opponent whenever he's about to lose. His past self will also help out. If that's not enough, the two Cool Cats will go back in time to fight alongside their past selves. This goes on forever until Cool Cat wins. Even if the opponent survives, the nature of the move paradoxes the opponent out of existence without affecting Cool Cat.

How would OUSD counter this?

OUSD has Mind Manipulationn (As she knows what users and profiles alike think). OUSD would then form a plan to stop this from happening or at least, exploit the Wincon to her advantage to merge with her past selves so that she could stay alive with her ban hammer.

time machine lmao

Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 7.51.02 PM
proof of mind Manipulation

She doesn't have past selves. Cool Cat's the only one who goes back. Also, Cool Cat has the same abilities as her and more and can easily cancel them out.

BigSmoke4269 said:
She doesn't have past selves. Cool Cat's the only one who goes back. Also, Cool Cat has the same abilities as her and more and can easily cancel them out.
Again, OUSD Already knows about the abilities. This is from the Cool Cat page.

Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 7.51.02 PM

Okay, I'm not about to go read the ******* Declaration of Independence just to find out an insignificant piece of information for ******* Cool Cat. Get to the point.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Okay, I'm not about to go read the ******* Declaration of Independence just to find out an insignificant piece of information for ******* Cool Cat. Get to the point.
OUSD Security already knows everything about Cool Cat, just as she does every other opponent in ths list.

She knows what OUSD Student's know and what she scans. One way, is scanning Cool Cat's page (Which she already did), and since you told me her abilities (since I am an OUSD Student) She knows too.

BigSmoke4269 said:
How does this apply?
It applies because it's one of OUSD's abilities, just as "wincon" is one of Cool Cat's abilities (And I don't think anyone will comment here but us)

Ok but it doesn't matter. There is absolutely no way to intervene with this ability as it only starts existing once Cool Cat is forced to use it.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Ok but it doesn't matter. There is absolutely no way to intervene with this ability as it only starts existing once Cool Cat is forced to use it.
OUSD Ban hammer lmao (And at OUSD's weakest point OUSD was still able to stalemate me with peak wikia influence aka the days after I started editing before logan paul. )

BigSmoke4269 said:
That doesn't change anything, especially since Cool Cat isn't a user
and no offence but i hate self inserts </div>
OUSD is not a self insert. OUSD is an inside joke.

Back