• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Onte used to "terrify" me but now he kind of doesn't exist. So..."

-Crabwhale

In a one on one with everyone here except for OUSD, Onte stomps. However, OUSD would immediately go for the Ban Hammer, yeeting Onte out of existence. Cool Cat then proceeds to frick on all of them using True Coolness and Ultra Wincon.

BigSmoke4269 said:
"Onte used to "terrify" me but now he kind of doesn't exist. So..."
-Crabwhale

In a one on one with everyone here except for OUSD, Onte stomps. However, OUSD would immediately go for the Ban Hammer, yeeting Onte out of existence. Cool Cat then proceeds to frick on all of them using True Coolness and Ultra Wincon.
Wait... one more thing. Remember the Mr. Popo vs Cool Cat fight, when you admit that Cool Cat would be stomped by popo? Well, Mr.Popo fused with Chuck Norris (Mr.Popo's equal) stalemated the Colossal Quote (Which is a random thread that OUSD beat.) Why did I tell you this? If Cool Cat beats OUSD, then you are also saying that Cool Cat beats Colossal quote, Chuck Norris, and Mr.Popo, which you just admit will stomp Cool Cat.

As for your argument, I only glanced at their tiers and decided an outcome.

Also the only possible way a school security system could possibly beat the quote would be by blocking it from your view, which really doesn't count as a win

BigSmoke4269 said:
As for your argument, I only glanced at their tiers and decided an outcome.
Also the only possible way a school security system could possibly beat the quote would be by blocking it from your view, which really doesn't count as a win
The security system beat it by scrolling down tho... you can even see the logo...

Okay, but tbh I was thinking of that for a while, and fallacies have nothing to do with this fight. Meanwhile, malware had a lot to do with that other fight.

Cool Cat is and always will be a dump truck for the most OP things I can come up with.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Okay, but tbh I was thinking of that for a while, and fallacies have nothing to do with this fight. Meanwhile, malware had a lot to do with that other fight.
Cool Cat is and always will be a dump truck for the most OP things I can come up with.
Ok

To be honest, without bloodlust I think Cool Cat and OUSD would become friends and frick everyone else out of existence

Back