• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BigSmoke4269 said:
And if OUSD's only feats are on threads, he's what we call "featless".
OUSD is a she and most of her feats aren't from threads, like defeatin "The Doot Slayer" hundreds of times, ore Defeating The Ultimate Colossal Quote

BigSmoke4269 said:
Pretty sure OUSD is a bot and is therefore genderless.
Anyways, no matter what you say it's still Ocean Tier.
Then why was she able to beat me and the Ultimate Colossal Quote?

I know, and OUSD is going full power this time as she is looking at Onte' s page in the start of the fight.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No... Since OUSD has Ban Hammer on Onte and Ban Hammer is known to be really effective against Users like Onte.

It literally says he beat OUSD.

That's what Notable Victories means.

Every time I have to explain something this universally obvious a piece of me dies.

BigSmoke4269 said:
It literally says he beat OUSD.
That's what Notable Victories means.

Every time I have to explain something this universally obvious a piece of me dies.
Are you sure about that?

Ohhhhhhh...I get it now.

So OUSD beat your self-insert...and since you believe your self-insert to be all powerful...so that's why you're wanking OUSD...

BigSmoke4269 said:
Ohhhhhhh...I get it now.
So OUSD beat your self-insert...and since you believe your self-insert to be all powerful...so that's why you're wanking OUSD...
It's because OUSD beat TUCQ...

BigSmoke4269 said:
It's technically still Ocean Tier because it says "Memetic" without providing any reason as to why
It's reasoning is that it's INSAAAAAAAANELY more powerful than Colossal quote. here...

this thread can suck my ass, it's probably the most frustrating thread i've dealt with since that time i argued with buttersamuri on vs battles

BigSmoke4269 said:
this thread can suck my ass, it's probably the most frustrating thread i've dealt with since that time i argued with buttersamuri on vs battles </div>
This is just fun and games . I am not putting much energy in this debate, Also, They (Motu and the other guy) battled Dark instead of Negative Orror when Negative Orror confessed that TheDarkSide857 Startedi it all! Motu and Pautu decided to fight Dark instead and Abaddon Teh God too. And Negative Orror gets to live.

Anyways, you reply so often, and go in circles so often, and bring up points I've already addressed so often, that this is turning out really annoying.

BigSmoke4269 said:
As I said, no resurrections, no plot twists, no substitutes. Shadow the Orrorhog is dead.
I'm Serious tho... Dark started it all when he was talking about "A heretic army."

Back