• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Off topic, but this is my profile tier list (in terms of power)

0: Cool Cat

1: Admins

2: Memetic Godmodes

3: Memetic profiles

4: Godmodes

5: Ordinary/serious profiles

6: Weak profiles

So uhh...Austin's dead, Scary Doggo's dead, Onte's dead, and Cool Cat is now friends with OUSD I guess (tbh Cool Cat would likely use Cool to win if he found out what OUSD's motives are, basically BFR'ing her)

It's possible that Cool Cat would use Cool on OUSD, since its effects on the opponent are positive. However, it still allows Cool Cat to win.

Here

Cool (Does not hurt or kill the opponent, because that's not cool. Instead, Cool Cat meets the win conditions without killing, hurting, or incapacitating the opponent and sends the opponent to a distant realm, where they will live a life of eternal peace and happiness)

It's likely an incon. Considering that Cool Cat's intelligence is Memetic on the Cool Scale, he likely already knows OUSD intentions.

BigSmoke4269 said:
It's possible that Cool Cat would use Cool on OUSD, since its effects on the opponent are positive. However, it still allows Cool Cat to win.
It's possible that OUSD would use Ban Hammer (bloodlusted) on Cool Cat, since its effects on the opponent are chaotic neutral since it still allows OUSD to win. The ban potential exceeds that of Deviantart who can destroy FANDOM without blinking. (But this is in character so... I think it will be an incon)

Ban Hammer only affects DeviantArt because of its content. It wouldn't affect Cool Cat at all since he is a family friendly character.

We still need to decide what the places are so we can decide who the losers would win against.

In my opinion:

Cool Cat and OUSD: Winners

Scary Doggo: Would have kicked everyone's asses if it wasn't for Cool Cat's existence

Onte: Would have kicked everyone's asses if it wasn't for Ban Hammer

Austin: Killed by everyone here

Back