• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm kinda thinking of a Sans Free for all or Poster Boy Free for all

Skitzo vs Baldi vs Bendy vs Cool Cat vs Ness vs Steven Universe vs Anyone else who was believed to be Sans

I'm not dealing with this.

Just because he's used on one wikia doesn't mean he's overused in debating in general...

Goku and Superman would count as overused characters cause Goku vs Superman was a overused debate and I think it came out since I think 2008 and the death battle came out on 2013

A free for all

Battle TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but knockout, BFR, and Incapacitation are allowed

Austin's probably out immediately, I don't know much about the others but Cool Cat is superior to the concept of tiers, including Austin's Maturity Tier. Cool Cat also has abilities that cancel out Austin's power absoption.

And I think OUSD wins since OUSD is Peak High Memetic + likely far far far far far far far far far far higher. (And Memetic is already superior to people who is beyond the concept of tiers)

BigSmoke4269 said:
OUSD is Ocean but ok
That's a supressed version of OUSD aka realistic OUSD/ how OUSD would be realistic without feats, but this is JBW and it's feats betray the suppressing.

Also OUSD is an admin bot so Cool Cat is out as OUSD has been in the wiki longer (through OUSD Internet users).

What kind of stupid shit is that? Just because OUSD's been on the wiki for longer doesn't mean it can beat Cool Cat!

Also a profile for Unsuppressed OUSD doesn't exist and is therefore unusable

BigSmoke4269 said:
What kind of stupid shit is that? Just because OUSD's been on the wiki for longer doesn't mean it can beat Cool Cat!
You can look at the feats. They are unsupressed and then you can look at the pages of OUSD's Notable Victories. Look at the tiers of THOSE Guys, and just so you know... they still lost.

I don't know why I need to tell you this so many times, but threads =/= feats. And yes, they're suppressed, look at their profile title.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I don't know why I need to tell you this so many times, but threads =/= feats. And yes, they're suppressed, look at their profile title.
I just told you OUSD's feats wo threads.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Also, OUSD is an admin.

Back