• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably going to go with Time Havoc. He's capable of dealing with One's speed due to fighting people like Arzon, and his Time SLow allows him to dodge essentially all of One's attacks. And while Arzon can fight on par with pretty strong people, Time Havoc is basically confirmed to be stronger. So Time Havoc pretty much slows down time and beats One to death.

Vote counted, but just want to say, that even with slowed time, One can still use his Speed Amp, which "makes him fast enough that multiple people who can keep up with him are rendered completely and totally motionless". So, you know, its not that one-sided.

Aware of that, but I think it would be more likely for Havoc to use the Time Slow earlier than One would use the speed amp. Havoc could also potentially just transform and stop time.

I believe that in character this battle would be finished long before Havoc will decide to use his transformation. By either One slicing him, or Havoc killing One.

This um idk man they're both some cold heartless killers lol. I think One's speed amp is MUCH more potent than Havoc's time slow and they're both equally willing to use their powers. Although One's amp doesn't last very long.

I'm going with inconclusive I don't know who has a more solid advantage.

It looks like time stop but we still some very slight movement from lightning but it's basically stopped.

MrKerf said:
Votes counted.

Also, why noone believes in my boy One T_T
I think people are highly underestimating just how fast One's speed amp is or how often he uses it. If One speeds amps even once before Time Havoc slows time One wins.

So yeah clearly people don't realize this.

Yeah, I know right. Also, from what I saw, One is more likely to use his speed amp before Time uses his slow hax.

Oh well.

Back