• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Touch Win! Obito Uchiha vs AFO Tomura Shigaraki

anyways kid obito usually goes through his opponents and tries to catch them up in his chain however shigaraki would probably escape and decay the chains Obito would realize shigaraki can decay things and then i don't know what he does i have never seen Obito use genjutsu on anyone other then the 9 tails as a kid and I'm not sure if he has kamui all though I'm pretty sure he is already teamed up with Madara at this point.
If the chains decay it’ll spread to his hands and entire body. Plus any pieces that fall on the ground will decay as well

Look at the keys at the bottom of the page.
I know this is getting confusing because the OP says the Obito that fought Minato while the key his using is kid Obito after he fought Minato but not the obito that fought konana we might have to ask the OP to clarify what he means

I know this is getting confusing because the OP says the Obito that fought Minato while the key his using is kid Obito after he fought Minato we might have to ask the OP to clarify what he means
I mean, there's no other key we can use since he doesn't have a kid key.

I know this is getting confusing because the OP says the Obito that fought Minato while the key his using is kid Obito after he fought Minato but not the obito that fought konana we might have to ask the OP to clarify what he means
Obito's 7-C Key is the culmination of his fight against Iwa Nin/Minato to Konan (Kid to Pre-War)

Obito dealing with people inferior to himself launching projectiles doesn’t equal someone on his level launching a large shockwave with no tell.

IT isn’t basic Sharingan Genjutsu and I’m pretty sure animals have chakra since Ninja hounds are a thing.

That doesn’t mean he’s gonna see a guy start fighting with more abilities and deduce he’s freaking possessed.
Last comment, this is going in circles and I’m not doing this. Stats mean nothing. That’s precisely what Kamui is, it ignores physical strength. Obito had dodged attacks from above with Kamui, against the Mist Ninja.

Never said it was.

He can deduce that he certainly isn’t acting like himself, and this sudden increase in skill is likely not of his own doing. Anyways, Obito Kamui + Precog GG’s, unfollowing thread.

Decay overwhelms High Mid regen
isn't it still slows he might rip off his arm (he knows it can grow back) if he sees he cant regen with the decay on him also the decay might not get to him because he would make the body part that was shackled the chain intangible however Obito does have a small interval of time where he isn't intangible

But then again he can continuously stay intangible for 5 minutes so for that 5 minutes shigaraki cant affect him at all

isnt it still slow he might rip of his arm if he sees he cant regen with the decay on him also the decay might not get to him because he would make the body part that was shackled the the chain intangible
If his arm that’s bound to the chain is untangle it’d fall off. Decay isn’t slow most characters don’t have time to react to it. Obito is only getting by if he sees it before his hands decay.

isn't it still slows he might rip off his arm (he knows it can grow back) if he sees he cant regen with the decay on him also the decay might not get to him because he would make the body part that was shackled the chain intangible however Obito does have a small interval of time where he isn't intangible

But then again he can continuously stay intangible for 5 minutes so for that 5 minutes shigaraki cant affect him at all
And hey 5 minutes is pretty long for an anime fight (and for Massively Hypersonic+ characters)

Last comment, this is going in circles and I’m not doing this. Stats mean nothing. That’s precisely what Kamui is, it ignores physical strength. Obito had dodged attacks from above with Kamui, against the Mist Ninja.

Never said it was.

He can deduce that he certainly isn’t acting like himself, and this sudden increase in skill is likely not of his own doing. Anyways, Obito Kamui + Precog GG’s, unfollowing thread.
Why’re you acting like speed isn’t a factor? Obito isn’t reacting to Shigaraki with the same ease as those people he’s fought because they’re blatantly inferior to him in stats.

He needs to get close for Kamui and doesn’t even go for Genjutsu right off the bat. Precog doesn’t matter to Air Cannon AOE. You’ve still yet to prove what notable tells would differentiate them besides Shigaraki using more abilities which could easily be interpreted as he stopped holding back.

Obito doesn’t fight like that though.
he does when he gets desperate usually, he never fought anyone like shigaraki however whenever he is overwhelmed like when he fought Minato he teleported away after he lost or when he fought Konan he immediately used his intangibility for 5 minutes and then at the 6-minute mark he used Kamui to heal himself and sneak attack/kill Konan even though he underestimated her and was surprised (didn't know) by what she could do.

obito is a tactical/strategist fighter he will use anymore in his arsenal to survive or win

he does when he gets desperate usually, he never fought anyone like shigaraki however whenever he is overwhelmed like when he fought Minato he teleported away after he lost or when he fought Konan he immediately used his intangibility for 5 minutes and then at the 6-minute mark he used Kamui to heal himself and sneak attack/kill Konan even though he underestimated her and was surprised (didn't know) by what she could do.
Yeah but Shigaraki isn’t launching a continuous stream of deadly attacks. He’d likely go for decay wave or try to get close to touch him which Obito will dodge and use physical attacks.

Yeah but Shigaraki isn’t launching a continuous stream of deadly attacks. He’d likely go for decay wave or try to get close to touch him which Obito will dodge and use physical attacks.
I meant like whenever he is up against the wall he will go intangible for 5 minutes its not the fact that shigaraki is doing the same types of attacks as Konan, its that shigaraki is putting him in a desperate situation like what Konan did. because he is a strategist he cares more about survival and winning. Obito might start out with physical attacks however once he realizes that shigaraki can beat him he will become intangible for the rest of the match (5 minutes)

I meant like whenever he is up against the wall he will go intangible for 5 minutes its not the fact that shigaraki is doing the same types of attacks as Konan, its that shigaraki is putting him in a desperate situation like what Konan did. because he is a strategist he cares more about survival and winning. Obito might start out with physical attacks however once he realizes that shigaraki can beat him he will become intangible for the rest of the match (5 minutes)
It isn’t as though Shigaraki has him in checkmate like Konan did. Even when he’s being pressured by multiple opponents like Kakashi, Guy or Naruto he didn’t do that.

Shigaraki is likely to try to get close and touch him or launch a decay wave. Neither are such deadly attacks he’ll stay intangible for 5 minutes.

Assuming he does do that, his main win con would be to suck Shigaraki in which he doesn’t do to people unless he wants to capture them which he has no reason to for Shigaraki.

This might actually be a stomp now that I think on it. Obito’s win cons rely on chance (multiple Genjutsu uses and realising his opponent has another person inside him) and tactics he doesn’t usually pull like suck him into Kamui or stay intangible for 5 minutes

This might actually be a stomp now that I think on it. Obito’s win cons rely on chance (multiple Genjutsu uses and realising his opponent has another person inside him) and tactics he doesn’t usually pull like suck him into Kamui or stay intangible for 5 minutes
I see it more as inconclusive or unknown due to all the possible outcomes I feel like we could keep going in circles about this debate and we have to debate what their in character moves are rather than their abilities and other wonky stuff

also it seems everyone else left and gave up on this were the only 2 that have been debating this for a while.

I see it more as inconclusive or unknown due to all the possible outcomes I feel like we could keep going in circles about this debate and we have to debate what their in character moves are rather than their abilities and other wonky stuff
I guess you’re right. It’s literally a matter of if Obito would do a particular move once or twice or if AFO and Shigaraki would do this or that. So I guess I’ll vote inconclusive
also it seems everyone else left and gave up on this were the only 2 that have been debating this for a while.
lmao yeah

alright then inconclusive for me too. now we just have to wait for the op to come back and for 5 other people to vote on something

Kaguya used IT on humans b4 it was spread meaning they had no chakra and sasuke used it on manda who is a sage creature and we know they existed before chakra was handed out
does AFO reside in shiggy like a beast? Because the sharingan is more then capable of entering his mind and seeing that he is being possesed as sasuke did to naruto in their first shippuden meeting
Also dosent obito have paper bombs wood style fire style etc

Obito's profile is woefully outdated from what I recall. A bunch of CRT's were made for Naruto, but naturally the wheels are slow to turn here when it comes to revising popular verses. Obito really should have more keys, such as the Konoha attack, and post Juubi DMS Obito.

But like I said in the post, this is Obito with the chains. This is also pre-Uchiha massacre, so saying this Obito can use Izanagi is at best speculation.

And as the posts above said that Key doesn't exist and as you said the profile is outdated. The choice is either use the current profile or wait for a CRT

Back