• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

Jackythejack said:
Name: Stephany Colduroy

Appearance: blonde hair that runs down to her lower back with dark green eyes, freckles dotting mostly along the left side of her face, making it look uneven. She seems to be of European descent. Wears a baseball cap, a white Tank-top, and blue denim shorts. Wears combat boots as well and has a few cuts and bruises.

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Misao (it's an rpg maker thing but y'know I want it specifically from that), but if that doesn't work than RPG Maker in general) Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls.

Verse of Origin!: Monster Musume (definitely the most normal person there)
When you say Misao, do you mean the full verse of just the Misao game?

@Yobo here are our Misao profiles if it helps. Mad Father is also part of Misao's verse btw.

Yobobojojo said:
The Smashor said:
Huh. My powers suck. Also I chose the Archie Sonic universe, Game Sonic isn't a part of that.
Literally everything there is 4-B
you could give him one of them, but for like 1 second on a 10 minute timer or something like that

Usually we have a category for a verse even if we don't have a verse page, also Mad Father is part of the same verse as Misao, which is why I asked if you meant the verse or the game.

Jackythejack said:
I mean...I guess if i have to I can pass on this, then.
I'll make my own rp, with blackjack and hookers!
Lol.

But nah, you were here before me, I should drop out first if necessary.

I would say no more people after Ed and say its full in the title, plus 16 or so people should be enough ovo.

Edwellken said:
Hope there's room for one more

Name: Shelby

Appearance: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e1/XY_Serena.png

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Orcs Must Die! (so I can promote my own pages), My Hero Academia, Nanatsu no Taizai, Hunter X Hunter

Verse of Origin!: Pokémo, trainer from Lumiose City
Approved! You now have Gabriella (Orcs Must Die!)'s telekinesis and Grayroad's Pacifism

Telekinesis: 9-B for 30 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Pacifism: 30 seconds, 3 minute cooldown

I love how in Misao and Mad Father, there's like two characters that are just

8-C, possibly 3-A.

Thats a world of difference but mmkay

Noice.

With telekinesis, do I get the other affects that come with it (absorption and technological manipulation) or are they lost?

Torlikoff said:
Name: Joe Intro

Appearance: A tall white guy of average build and dark brown hair.

Requested Verses :Jojo (Is it overdone yet?) Dragon Ball

Verse of Origin: One-Punch Ma
Approved! You now have Esidisi's body control and Obuni's Afterimage Creation

Body Control: 8-B for 17 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Afterimage Creation: 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown

If I have the body control but not the regen, would it just kill me? Cause it involves ripping out my own blood vessels.

Back