• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

Torlikoff said:
If I have the body control but not the regen, would it just kill me? Cause it involves ripping out my own blood vessels.
Iirc, the blood vessels are still connected, so you should be good

@Jacky

Approved! You now have Aya Drevis's Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Chelshia's Beserk mode

SPC: 8-C for 25 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

Beserk Mode: 10 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

PsychoWarper said:
But what if she combined her powers
let me think this through:

>Building Level AP, Wall Level dura

>add 3x AP via berserk

>add getter

probably mid end 8-B at least, assuming getter doesn't kill them

Jackythejack said:
What even is Getter?
discount Spiral from way before Spiral was a thing (boosts you based on how much it likes you and something related to willpower)

@Blah Getter may be able to semi-fix that via stat boosting, but not fully iirc

Back