• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

DragonEmperor23 said:
I would have specified that I wanted tsukihime but I thought u had to get powers from the whole verse and not a specific series within it.
Technically, Tsukihime is an entire different universe from Fate.

Dead Apostle Ancestors don't actually exist in the Fate/stay night universe, and the Holy Grail War doesn't existing in the Tsukihime universe. The Moon Cell doesn't exist in anything except Extra

Y'all seem to be forgetting my reality haxxs courtesey of the Getter Ray's, it's essentially Spiral but with supercancer and amalgamation of biological organisms, and since it's LITERALLY Spiral, I can break the unbreakable, touch the untouchable, see the unseeable

Row Row Fight Da Powah

I've already proven my character is fully within the rules (Robot Masters are not specific characters, but just intelligent robots in Classic Mega Man). Here's my character so you don't have to scroll up.

Name: The

Appearance: My avatar

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Mega Man (Franchise), Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Universe)

Verse of Origin: Mega Man (A Robot Master from Earth)

not sure if you're joking, but sorry if it sounded like i was mad, i was just pointing out that it's kinda stupid to disable one NLF ability but allow another to be used with no restrictions, if he even planned on doing that, which be probably didn't tbh

Wait can it destroy my soul or mind also if you try monarch will just kill like he did PL

(And you would have to do all that in 5 secs and if I started chanting Niflheimr there would be infinite distance between use)

We're talking about RW.

@Psycho I could kill while you're not expecting. I'd also like to see Monarch combat me in Soryu Tenra.

Standuser081 said:
We're talking about RW.
@Psycho I could kill while you're not expecting. I'd also like to see Monarch combat me in Soryu Tenra.
He would just instantaneously BFR you into an instant death world also I basically have spidy sense so I could tell if you attack

Now lets take this convo to the RW meta if we continue

The Smashor said:
I've already proven my character is fully within the rules (Robot Masters are not specific characters, but just intelligent robots in Classic Mega Man). Here's my character so you don't have to scroll up.

Name: The

Appearance: My avatar

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Mega Man (Franchise), Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Universe)

Verse of Origin: Mega Man (A Robot Master from Earth)
Approved. You now have Bass's Flight and Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character)'s Speed/Spin Dash

Flight: 20 seconds, Cooldown of 2 minutes

Spin Dash: 8-A for 20 seconds, 2 minute cooldown

I think 11 is okay. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do anything for about another 8 hours due to some IRL stuff that's come up. Sorry about that. I'll try to see if I can get at least one more ability list out though.

it's like I said with prof, RL comes first, when that shizzy be calmy downy, and you've sufficienly cooled downy and copey lopey, you should come backy backy. Hopefully you ain't pissed at my attempt to keep things light, but seriously. Hope whatever it is goes as best as possible!

Not bad

Do I still have harpe normally and it only become 7-B when I want it to, or do I summon it?

Also, can I split up how long I use abilities for to reduce the cool down? Like using Harpe for 5 seconds so the cooldown is only 1 minute?

Name: Stephany Colduroy

Appearance: blonde hair that runs down to her lower back with dark green eyes, freckles dotting mostly along the left side of her face, making it look uneven. She seems to be of European descent. Wears a baseball cap, a white Tank-top, and blue denim shorts. Wears combat boots as well and has a few cuts and bruises.

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Misao (it's an rpg maker thing but y'know I want it specifically from that), but if that doesn't work than RPG Maker in general) Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls.

Verse of Origin!: Monster Musume (definitely the most normal person there)

Back