• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Some Tiering Adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It shouldn't be counted as a feat. By that, We should also give the feat of surviving against saitama to that mosquito too than.

It's not actually known if she survived, although her body is intact. There's art, but that's not 100% confirmation she survived and Muramata seems to be joking.

Truth is, it's not an impressive feat either.

That's exactly what I'm saying, it's a gag scene. Not meant to be taken seriously. She was basically still alive whatsoever anyways.

@Noor I was not saying that. You're saying Mosquito Girl survived, I'm saying there's no actual confirmation. Kombu Infinity wasn't resurrected by fan art (if even that), rather she was alive at the end of the issue. The gag was that Saitama took all the food of them, not that they survived his punch.

I think you misunderstood mate, I'm not referring to mosquito girl but kombu infinity. And come on, You think when demon and dragon level threats can't survive Saitama's punch but a Tiger level can whose Neither on the level of enemies saitama has faced? And to be honest, It's not even clarified that he actually punched her. The building hole can actually be of Saitama throwing her or something else. She wasn't even injured to be honest.

Yeah that's not an issue, Of course Saitama held back. He either batted him off his Kombu through the building, or swung him off his Kombu through the building. Either way the results remain the same.

I thought you were talking about that because there was nothing about Kombu in my last comment.

It's called holding back, which Saitama can do. From what I've heard, Kombu was "clobbered" and the fight only lasted 1 second. If he created that by throwing them into a building it still scales.

@APM, It doesn't matter if he held back which he does in normal punches. But if we say that, "He punched her" and she still survived. This would put her durability iconically over Orochi. I have no problem for her to be thrown but surviving his punch is on an another level.

Also, Another thing I wanted to discuss with you guys is HE's speed. It should be upgraded from Hypersonic. I made a content revision forum about it.

No; Saitama's punches are extremely variable, the amount of force he used against Orochi is monstrously above what he used against Kombu. By your logic both Rover, Sonic and ************* Tanktop Tiger would also have better durability than Orochi; No. Period.

Saitama can hold back a lot more than the power he used against Orochi. For example, this punch didn't kill either of Fubuki's subordinates, and this one didn't kill Snek. There's also the Death Punch used against Genos.

I know that the effort he puts into his Punches is unknown as of a being like snek was also able to survive it. But, It's still unknown that he actually punched her. Also, Sonic was rather toppled of than punched. I mean yeah it was like a punch but, To be honest it wasn't really the normal punch he uses against his enemies. And I know that he holds back, @Asura.

Now can we discuss about HE's speed.

I think we should get the main revisions out of the way before that's adressed, because it's just going to devolve into a yes no argument that'll go on for quite a while and derail this thread.

The main revision thread would be like that too, I'm not forcing my revision content but just addressing it. You can go on with yours but also consider mine. There are a lot of understimated feats of most of OPM characters on this site.

Sigh you're doing it again, for God's sake you're derailing another goddamn thread with shit that is completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

Please.....Not again....Goddammit!!

I'm putting a stop to this whole Homeless Emperor discussion here so it doesn't derail the thread, I told you this in the first place. If you continue, I will delete your comments. Bring it up on my message wall, in another CRT or after the revisions if you want to continue this.

Edit: You've already made a CRT, so just leave it there.

You can place a note on my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I've restored it.

If you want to reply from now on, do it in my message wall, ok? This thread is about something else, and I'm now going to delete these replies.

Once again, here's the link for anyone to address light speed Homeless Emperor. Just please at least add to it so this can all end.

NoorTheNerd said:
But, It's still unknown that he actually punched her.
According to this, the fight was 1 second long and there was a winning move. The most likely option and the only implied one is that Saitama punched them.

SuperAPM said:
Ok so here's how the scaling appears to be per your suggestions:
At least 9-B+: C-Class heroes, Wolf level threats.

Baseline 9-A: B-Class Heroes, Tiger level threats.

Is this correct?
I agree with both these updates.

So are we gonna use the multipliers implied by the Okame mask?

Young Saitama is an average human and survived 1/5 of .005 tons of damage, and if a C class hero on average is 5 times stronger than a normal human then that makes them baseline 9-A.

So everything lines up if we use the multipliers there.

I don't think the multiplies are too reliable. Its more just used so you can see how each character scales to one another, but to what degree is unknown.

The 9-B+ feat linked up above however would act as better evidence to suggest that each and every hero should scale to 9-A. Depending on how others feel of course.

https://********.org/chapter/7294/12

https://********.org/chapter/7294/13

We still have Wild Horn's tree pulverization. It wouldn't scale to B class heroes but it would scale to tiger levels if it got results.

As I recall splitting a tree in half only elicit's 9-B results. Of course the KE of the tree being launched up that distance might get some good results.

Not really pulverisation, we clearly see distinct pieces of it on the floor, regular fragmentation. And even then, even the lowest demons would still be above whatever results this would give without calc stacking, so i don't think it's worth calc'ing.

Could you scale Death Gatling's durability to him tanking the collapsing building he was camping in that got hit by The Octopus?

If he was hit directly maybe. Otherwise it's just withstanding falling rubble and gravity, which a Tier 8 would be able to do normally.

Bones could survive smashing through a window; not a bus actually landing on him.

That's why I said sort of. Anyway, he'd have to survive a portion of the bus' weight hitting him at quite high speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back