• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man Small Power Additions

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Orochi should be granted type 2 Immortality due to being able to survive as a "Heart Element" after being blasted to smitherings by Saitama.

He should also have High-Mid Regenerationn (Along with type 3 immortality), Absorbtion, and possibly Blood Manipulation through being able to absorb the blood out of monsters to regenerate. (This seems to also have a range of at least a kilometer or so)

Theres also this image concept

Psykos should have energy projection cause she can apparently shoot lasers out her eyes.

He already had that level of regen.

He needs Type 3 immortality.

Yes to the Absorption and Energy Projection, no to the blood manipulation.

High-mid seems to have already been added to his profile. I agree with Immortality type 2 and Energy Projection for Psykos.

His absorption would cover blood manipulation because he is absorbing their entire body as well so just Absorption would be fine.

Agree with the OP, bar what Dienomite pointed out. Psykos should also get a range of over a kilometre, since she affected Tatsumaki with her telekinesis from around where her bunker is.

So no blood manipulation.

Does Orochi get both type 2 and type 3 then?

I've not done a CTR before so when is stuff allowed to be added?

> Psykos should also get a range of over a kilometre

Since that is true, she needs separate keys.

In order for stuff to be added you normally need enough staff approval. Around three staff members would be enough in such cases if I'm not wrong. If what you want to add happens to be something fairly uncontroversial, then you can probably just add it. Just make sure to get the opinion of someone knowledgeable before you do so. Considering that two staff members already agreed, it might be better to just wait for the third one.

Thankyou.

I got kind of unpatient and added the Orochi sutff already.

I will wait untill Psykos gets her second key to add her energy projection.

Phoenks said:
I've not done a CTR before so when is stuff allowed to be added?
Case by case, but this is all stuff from a new chapter so it's fairly straightforward to be added.

And yes Orochi should get both type 2 and type 3 manipulation.

Case by case, but this is all stuff from a new chapter so it's fairly straightforward to be added.

And yes Orochi should get both type 2 and type 3 manipulation.

"manipulation"?

Uh, this might be too early to assume, but, should Orochi have the weakness of having his Regenerationn nullified if his Heart Element is to be destroyed? It seems like thats probably how it works.

Yeah not sure why this was bumped but I think a sperate crt would need to be made for that right

Phoenks said:
Yeah not sure why this was bumped but I think a sperate crt would need to be made for that right
I bumped this because there still seemed to be things that were discussed and not resolved.

Uh? The point of bumping this was?

All things have been added to Orochi's profile. (Except Blood Manip)

Pyskos new key was also added.

Phoenks said:
Uh? The point of bumping this was?

All things have been added to Orochi's profile. (Except Blood Manip)

Pyskos new key was also added.
So everything has been taken care of?

Im okay with everything but the speed, since Tatsumaki is extremely casually Sub-Relativistic either way. So should she just be "At least Sub-Rel" completely?

There's no real way to judge how casual she was against the meat puppet Gyoro Gyoro. Just that she was likely exerting herself more than against Boros' bombardment given how she was genuinely caught off guard.

Back