• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I finally woke up from my mini-coma. If USk adds that to his calc and gets it accepted (again) I can apply all the High 6-A changes and changes the Class Z justifications

While I'm updating the pages someone update the Low 5-B and Class Z calc for the hub page.

Do you still believe that what Orochi took from the core was purely energy?
I mean, yeah personally.

Anyways all that's left now is Boros but I don't know how to word his profile. Anyone else got an idea of how to say it?

Anyways all that's left now is Boros but I don't know how to word his profile. Anyone else got an idea of how to say it?
At least Continent level (Should be far stronger than his subordinates. Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days. As a Dragon or above, should be superior to Homeless Emperor. Was able to survive crashing into his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump.) | At least Multi-Continent level (Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi. Referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while Saitama barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced.) | At least Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth),

I can that now. If people agree with your version I'll update the page as well.

At least Continent level (Should be far stronger than his subordinates. Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days. As a Dragon or above, should be superior to Homeless Emperor. Was able to survive crashing into his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump.) | At least Multi-Continent level (Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi. Referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while Saitama barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced.) | At least Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth),
Looks Good

Yup, agreed

I agree, but some members argued that Armored Boros being 6-A was only for his durability due to his armor tanking most of the impact. ByAsura wanted to bring that up in the next general CRT.

High 6-A with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, possibly at least High 6-A, higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
i always wondered why CSRC was mentioned twice

Apparently it was agreed that he should just be High 6-A in Released and Meteoric Burst.

6-A Armored was definitely not agreed upon though.

Multi-Continent level (His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump. Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi, referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while he barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced) | At least Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)
Key: Released | Meteoric Burst

Will this work?

Multi-Continent level (His energy blast caused massive damage to his ship, which endured the impact from Saitama's moon jump. Saitama regarded Boros as a more impressive foe then Orochi, referring to Boros as "strong" twice, while he barely regarded Orochi at all. Saitama admitted to Genos that Boros was the most powerful opponent he had faced) | At least Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before. A single strike from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost a real fight, making him more powerful than the likes of Orochi), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would scorch the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)
Key: Released | Meteoric Burst

Will this work?
He's not having an armored key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back