• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Iaian cutting bullets is wanked, and not viable for scaling.

Yes all of the above are correct. Although allow me ask, since this feat was performed by DSK's Dry form do you agree that both his Hydrated form and everyone that scales to or above that should be placed at "at least" MHS?

Guess its not a bad idea, but they need to have proof of being faster or scale higher than Dry DSK.

Also how are handling AS's MHS+ rating. Do we go back to the old scaling or are we going to be more strict with who scales to what.

Yes, agreed. I'd also say we should remain strict on who scales to AS. I understand the possibility that Black Sperm was simply not trying to dodge during their fight, but I don't see that as evidence to suggest he's actually comparable. Generally speaking I don't believe anyone should scale to AS outside of characters that are already rated faster.

Well for now we'll just revert to the pre-Iaian speed stuff and have the AS speed ratings be their own thing for another CRT.

Aight, I'll only be able to do it tomorrow however. It works anyway since I have a few other stat changes to bring up.

SuperAPM said:
I can apply the speed rating changes as well if you wish.
Speed stuff is fine to apply, AP upgrades aren't without a CRT since to many people would upscale from it.

SuperAPM said:
Yes, agreed. I'd also say we should remain strict on who scales to AS. I understand the possibility that Black Sperm was simply not trying to dodge during their fight, but I don't see that as evidence to suggest he's actually comparable. Generally speaking I don't believe anyone should scale to AS outside of characters that are already rated faster.
Agree, I don't think any monster or hero(bar the ones who are obviously stronger) has ever consistently dodged or reacted to his slashes. As far as S-class goes,Atomic Samurai is the attack speed guy.

The only one who might scale is Bang, who is his rival and managed to blitz cadres with Abandonment, but unfortunately that's not enough proof.

Wow, onepunch-man's really getting nerfed today.

good thing speed is useless 90% of the battles

At least it's getting an AP upgrade for lower tiers and some demons.

Huh. Well it was accepted. So yeah, guess everyone sticks with MHS besides the top tiers and the ninjas.

Qawsedf234 said:
Huh. Well it was accepted. So yeah, guess everyone sticks with MHS besides the top tiers and the ninjas.
Inb4 someone recalcs it and flashy turns hypersonic

What happened with the Boros' bullets reaction feat?

I wanna nip this ENW thing in the bud. Here are the scans, including this one where he commands his robot at the same time ENW fires off its attacks. These are all fairly close dodges, meaning that CE getting tagged later on isn't an anti-feat. The emotions that drive ENW that Drive Knight listed clearly aren't exhaustive (hence why he says "like"), and even then CE was definitely acting hostile in the latter scan.

What happened with the Boros' bullets reaction feat?

The distance the bullets were fired was only in the super sonic or hypersonic reaction speed area.

• Distance above ground: 1,608.3 meters
  • Speed: 699,435 m/s
  • Time: 1,608.3 meters / 699,435 m/s = 0.002299 seconds to reach the ground. Which is Subsonic perception speed due to the large distance. Even halving the number would still result in them being able to perceive it coming at them, even if they couldn't dodge said attack.

Back