• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man - Gouketsu strength feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
030 1495776908
Gouketsu AP

As stated by Saitama that he finished Gouketsu in one hit and he is not the kind to lie about this. I believe, this cloud formation must be the side effect of Gouketsu punch.

I am not entirely sure if this can make any change in his stats since i don't know how to calculate the feat. In case this does Not change anything, i think you can still use this as evidence for his strength in the profile page.

Apart from the fact that it could have been caused by Saitama's punch.

Nukes have similar effects so i doubt it would be an upgrade.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Apart from the fact that it could have been caused by Saitama's punch.
Nukes have similar effects so i doubt it would be an upgrade.
I am highly positive that it can not be Saitama's punch because this is the first explosion signal their fight. If Saitama was to punch, Gouketsu will be dead, and the following page will not have Suiryu narrate "These explosions... It already started!!"

I will post the link of the chapter here

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/075---Foul-Play?id=367210

Yeah, the first punches and the following punches that Suiryu heard were from Gouketsu. Saitama's punch was the one after a bit of silence and right before Gouketsu's head landed in the stadium.

They are right that attack was effected by Gouketsu, the blow of Saitama happened a few pages later and immediately flew the head of Gouketsu towards Suiryu. Although I do not know what the outcome could be for a feat like this, perhaps this is below what we consider Gouketsu capable.

After Gwynbleiddd mentioned, i checked and Tsar Bomba is only 7B. However, i am not sure if this will result in an upgrade or downgrade since i have no calculation of the cloud. Anyway, as i said we can still use this in the profile page for Gouketsu.

gouketsu is already 7-A. theres no way this feat is more than 7-A. this feat probably isnt even 7-B.

suiryus feat is far more impressive, and it was only high 7-C.

Since the feat won't lead to an upgrade, perhaps we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back