• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: G4 and G5 Lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I feel like the rules on lasers are unnecessarily strict, considering how common it is for an author to not really pay attention to light bending stuff,
That's exactly why they're strict. Because most authors don't get how fast light is or how lasers work.

Idk man I think Murata/ONE of all people would know how light works considering he has mentioned it before multiple times in QnAs, there's Data books that mention the speed of light, and Genos uses actual light physics to disperse the light.

That's exactly why they're strict. Because most authors don't get how fast light is or how lasers work.
Shounen authors on their way to make the protagonist dodge the most realistic laser beam ever portrayed in fiction easily, only to have severe trouble with sound attacks and gunshot 3 chapters later.

Idk man I think Murata/ONE of all people would know how light works considering he has mentioned it before multiple times in QnAs, there's Data books that mention the speed of light, and Genos uses actual light physics to disperse the light.
Yeah I mean the whole point of Genos defeating G4 laser attacks was by using physics to disperse light...

Shounen authors on their way to make the protagonist dodge the most realistic laser beam ever portrayed in fiction easily, only to have severe trouble with sound attacks and gunshot 3 chapters later.
Goku getting hurt by both bullets and lasers equally for consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back