• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Evil Eye Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murata said that Evil Eye is stronger than Fubuki here

And I know we no longer accept his statements as WoG but Evil Eye is his own original character not ONE's so I think Evil Eye should be an exception. So Evil Eye should be upgraded to 7-C for being stronger than Fubuki.

Yeah I agree. However at the same time you have Murata saying Evil Eye is pretty strong and can lift giant buildings, but that's about it. Though at the same time it's hard to gauge what level of damage an artist or author is trying to convey.

Murata's statements can be used as long as they are describing things created by him.

But in this case the statement also needs him to make a claim about Fubuki's power so I'm not completely sure about this upgrade.

Neutral I guess.

Yeah there's way too much people to inform about the thread so I guess I'll just stop and wait now.

But in all seriousness we do have a reference. Both Murata's statements

>Q: What is Evil Eye's actual disaster Level?

A: ONE sensei wrote "unknown" since Evil Eye is my original character. Its power is multi-building level and its only purpose is to show how strong Tatsumaki is. Evil Eye can lift several buildings at most while Tatsumaki can easily lift the entire Z city.

So you can reference Fubuki backwards there and assume she's weaker than that.

Forever ago I posted his dust storm feat to be calced but I don't know if it was. As for the topic I don't know. I'm okay with a likely 7-C rating.

Okay. It seems fine to apply this upgrade then.

Okay I applied the changes. If the storm feat ever gets a rating we can add that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back