• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man - Atomic Samurai and Psykos Calcs Removal

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Two calc blogs, three calcs in total, should be removed from the verse page and profiles.

This calc of Psykos' beam speed and the subsequent Atomic Samurai speed calc.

This calc of Psykos' beam attack potency.

Why would these calcs be removed?

Because they depend on this panel:

bXGRHkT.png

This issue with this is that in the final version of the chapter, the panel was removed by Murata.

The sequence in the volumes is this.

So the panel no longer canonically exists.

And the three calcs that use it should be removed.

This shouldn't necessarily result in any alterations to the ratings but the calc would be removed from the justifications of Atomic Samurai and Psykos.

This seems alright to me as well.

However I'm confused, is this not where the High 7-C rating comes from?

I cannot find any other High 7-C calculation.

If there was something decent we would be using it by now.

The next best feat these characters might scale from would be Suiryu's 7-C+ feat, we just need to figure how exactly they scale.

All of the Cadre's or Monster Association Dragon level cast would scale above it due to Choze not being considered a Dragon level threat.

Anyone who scales to them would scale to it as well. So anyone who is High 7-C scales to 7-C+. Some reasoning will have to be changed, but that rating should be certain.

I cannot speak anything for speed, as I'm unfamiliar with the speed ratings.

Back